Will Britney ever record music again?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

So with everything going on in Britneys life at the moment. And what both Larry Rudolph and her own son said about her not doing music in a while. Does that mean we won’t ever get music? It might just be my brain making everything negative but what does everyone else think

I don't know because i know she like to dance, but i know she doesn't like how the business works by all that her has been lived since 2002. The most she blames is the moments with their kids she has been loosed time with their kids, inclusively staying in vegas for her means she was waisting time for her desires , and the problem is her kids obvious gonna prefer STAYING with kevin, like they lived with him since they were young and her kids are grown now and are things that MONEY CAN'T BUY. 

The only thing i said, is she wanna quit or left the music its OK, but SHE NEEDS to REINVINDICATE FIRST, with only 1 o 2 SMASH SINGLES and making a GREATEST HITS TOUR, like beyonce that play 40 songs in a concert shorted versions but played, and THE ORIGINAL VERSION not awkward mixes like britney. 

Britney need a mature man at her side but someone can compress her and someone already have kids, for her having a family own or not would take her back. 

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't know when or how many more albums before she retires but I know this for sure, there will be a B10. I'm sure of it. :barbie:

Wasn't B10 supposed to drop very shortly before Domination? At the least we know it was 100% started. I wonder how much of the album was finished, how many B10 songs currently exist. tenor.gif?itemid=11493949

16 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Wasn't B10 supposed to drop very shortly before Domination? At the least we know it was 100% started. I wonder how much of the album was finished, how many B10 songs currently exist. tenor.gif?itemid=11493949

I don't think they will be interested to use those sessions again though. They will probably scrap them. I don't know. I could be wrong. But even without those songs she worked on before Domination, I know for sure that they will make a B10. It just seems like the natural thing for her and her "team" (what's left of it) to do after she becomes free. That's why I know there will be a B10. Atleast, that we can count on. What happens next is up to fate. :kyliecry:

The industry and money hungry people around her have turned her once-passion for music into her prison.

As she said - "Every day is like groundhog day." And that was back when she actually had a voice!

I don't blame her if she hates the idea of making more music and just wants to quit - because she's probably trying to find a way to escape from it all.

That being said, I hope she gets free first of all, finds her love for music again, THEN releases something under her terms.

Archived