Will Britney ever record music again?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think about this often... 

I really doubt it’ll be much more than a greatest hits with one or two new tracks if we’re lucky. When is anyone’s guess.

I think Britney truly loves music, but she’s closed the chapter on creating and releasing. For herself, and for now anyway.
Not to sound negative, god I’d LOVE to proved wrong.
The first time I listened to Glory , I thought to myself this is probably the last album... maybe some weird intuition must’ve been happening?.

Let us have faith in the holy spearit I am completely wrong.;)

4 hours ago, xkhingx said:

she is already bored af 

im pretty sure she will start working either once quarantine is over or next year

plus let’s not forget her “off to meetings” post 

tbh for all we know that could have just been a meeting at her son's school

I dont know anymore. next year will be 5 years since Glory so would make sense to release a new album in 2021. But like Catalin has said, she seems happy enough doing nothing right now. Though, shes only 38 and you'd think she would eventually get bored. Also, I know this sounds stupid lol, but if I was Britney, it would annoy the hell out of me having 9 albums and not releasing album number 10 lol    

I think she will pull a Namie Amuro. 
I dunno if you guys know her but she is (was) japan's biggest popstar. I have her face tattooed on my left arm.
After 25 years in the music industry setting the biggest records EVER over there, selling out stadiums, singing the olympics and stuff... she just 'got bored' of it (it was clear) and wanted to get her own life back. In 2017 on her 40th bday she announced a greatest hits with 40+ songs all of them remastered and 8 new tracks + a Japan only stadium tour, to say goodbye forever.
She officially retired in 2018 after the dome tour at 41 years old, deleted all of her social media accounts and disappeared. I hope she will comeback and im sure Britney wont disappear like her, but i feel like Birtney might do quite the same.

Namie Amuro GIF by Moment Factory

Archived