Why is the demo version of Circus literally a 100x better than the original?

3 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

ttwe, iwg, scream & shout, ooh la la and work ***** would like to have a chat tumblr_ponnpksbkt1qlidixo1_250.gif 

not to mention, she looked so pale and musty in the video. great gowns though tumblr_ponnpksbkt1qlidixo1_250.gif

Imagine thinking a safe space from ur insecurities is ur own fan forum and u log on and see someone call u musty :fran:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

I remember this leaking prior to Circus' release. And then being totally thrown off by the pause before the first chorus :mattafact:

Are you sure it leaked before the release?

59 minutes ago, marioh said:

I don't remember Circus the song ever leaking prior to the release or that its demo ever surfaced. Are we sure it's real? This sounds like someone just edited the stems in a certain way. :watrusayin:

This. This might not be real. It sounds like someone played with the pella, instrumental and a few karaoke instrumentals of the song.

I mean the fake Womanizer demo was done like this.

49 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Are you sure it leaked before the release?

This. This might not be real. It sounds like someone played with the pella, instrumental and a few karaoke instrumentals of the song.

I mean the fake Womanizer demo was done like this.

Absolutely 100% sure it leaked a few days before the release. Very vivid memories of this, and this version.

12 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

drum pattern, rawness, bpm and incorporated dark-esque synthesizers especially around the verses and pre-chorus which were omitted from the original. has a more hip-hop vibe

Thats why it sounds cheap cupcake :joanne:

Spoiler

but since you insist, you do you :joanne:

• 2 years later...
On 4/21/2020 at 2:43 PM, Illegally EATEN said:

Absolutely 100% sure it leaked a few days before the release. Very vivid memories of this, and this version.

Circus leaked close to 2 weeks before the album release and it was the actual album version, not a demo and certainly not this pitched up fanmade version.

• Haha 1