Why is the demo version of Circus literally a 100x better than the original?

28 minutes ago, Hungry Hun said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Nah, it sounds cheap as hell :joanne:

it's a demo...obviously it's going to sound 'cheap' and unmastered sherlock joanne.gif 

i'm talking about the drum pattern, rawness, bpm and incorporated dark-esque synthesizers especially around the verses and pre-chorus which were omitted from the original. has a more hip-hop vibe and showcases more personality overall. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It still sounds fresh in 2020 and would've been a great tour version of the song. 💛 But I still prefer the official mix.  ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

eh, i've never been too crazy for the original. what bugs me the most are the cheap vocal effects and the way that she sounds so dead on the track. there's too much going on in the instrumental that takes away from the melody whereas i like how the demo has a more upbeat hip-hop flare and feels more suspenseful and chilling while still sounding raw. obviously it needed a good remaster but i like the concept of the demo better. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

eh, i've never been too crazy for the original. what bugs me the most are the cheap vocal effects and the way that she sounds so dead on the track. there's too much going on in the instrumental that takes away from the melody whereas i like how the demo has a more upbeat hip-hop flare and feels more suspenseful while still sounding raw. obviously it needed a good remaster but i like the concept of the demo better. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg 

I mean, I like both but I just like the final mix a little more cause it's something more urban.  ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg 

37 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

eh, i've never been too crazy for the original. what bugs me the most are the cheap vocal effects and the way that she sounds so dead on the track. there's too much going on in the instrumental that takes away from the melody whereas i like how the demo has a more upbeat hip-hop flare and feels more suspenseful while still sounding raw. obviously it needed a good remaster but i like the concept of the demo better. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg 

I don't dislike the final mix but I do agree with your points here 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Last time we saw prime Britney was in Circus mv :nyschool:

Last time we saw her was actually in the "3" music video :nyschool:

37 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

ttwe, iwg, scream & shout, ooh la la and work ***** would like to have a chat tumblr_ponnpksbkt1qlidixo1_250.gif 

not to mention, she looked so pale and musty in the video. great gowns though tumblr_ponnpksbkt1qlidixo1_250.gif

While she may have been on her game in those videos, they didnt look nor seem like primeney. It was as if a different person performed them :beynah: its so strange. Such an enigma :beynah:

• Like 3

Well, I wanted to use the demo (and edit it) for the Circus music video but in 4K on my yt channel. But finally, I just released the original one. The demo (essentially talking about instrumentals) could be a great alternative to the original but the Britney voice is too pitched. Ik it's a demo, but considering if this demo was the almost finished master of the song, the original actual song looks more "serious" (or idk how to say it) than the demo. :yaknow:

But I like the new instruments added on the chorus! :o