Ellen DeGeneres' production crew furious over pay cuts and lack of communication

Jordan Miller

10 hours ago, DonoDotto said:

When did it become cool to drag Ellen :ohcrap:

When she decided to accept an apology from Kevin Hart on behalf of the entire LGBT community. :angietea: At least, that's the first instance I remember seeing her get some serious backlash. I have no sympathy for her, she forced Mariah Carey to admit she was pregnant on the show (literally shoved wine in her face and urged her to drink it), only for Mariah to have a miscarriage shortly after, which of course she had to announce since Ellen made her tell everybody she was pregnant. Apparently, she's talked about how traumatizing that was.

So honestly, **** Ellen.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Nikkie is super vague about her problems behind the scenes during her visit to the show, which I hate, but she's also always super nice so it's weird to see her acting like this. The way they mistreated her must have really bothered her...

Emile is so fine OMG :yesplease: His pecs are FIRE in that shirt. :thirsty: Those glasses, though... :eheeek:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

When she decided to accept an apology from Kevin Hart on behalf of the entire LGBT community. :angietea: At least, that's the first instance I remember seeing her get some serious backlash. I have no sympathy for her, she forced Mariah Carey to admit she was pregnant on the show (literally shoved wine in her face and urged her to drink it), only for Mariah to have a miscarriage shortly after, which of course she had to announce since Ellen made her tell everybody she was pregnant. Apparently, she's talked about how traumatizing that was.

So honestly, **** Ellen.

It was heartbreaking to see it even before finding out she miscarried. After Michelle Obama came out saying she suffered many in private and was fortunate to go through it without the public eye knowing. I would never ever do something Ellen did, if I got even the slightest hint that a woman is pregnant, I would refuse to offer them a drink, I rather get smacked by a fat lady than to even be slightest responsible for compromising a pregnancy. Then the whole Dakota Johnson incident where she was so bitter about not being invited (which she brings up to her guest “why wasn’t I invited?”) and then got humiliated when her staff corrected her that she was hanging out with the Bushes. I feel bad for Nikki, apparently many talk shows were competing to get her on theirs, some even wanted to pay her while Ellen provided a luxury hotel stay. Obviously she didn’t care about the money but after how Ellen treated her, she got the short end of the deal. I can’t believe her show is still running, Kelly Clarkson needs to replace her.

25 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It was heartbreaking to see it even before finding out she miscarried. After Michelle Obama came out saying she suffered many in private and was fortunate to go through it without the public eye knowing. I would never ever do something Ellen did, if I got even the slightest hint that a woman is pregnant, I would refuse to offer them a drink, I rather get smacked by a fat lady than to even be slightest responsible for compromising a pregnancy. Then the whole Dakota Johnson incident where she was so bitter about not being invited (which she brings up to her guest “why wasn’t I invited?”) and then got humiliated when her staff corrected her that she was hanging out with the Bushes. I feel bad for Nikki, apparently many talk shows were competing to get her on theirs, some even wanted to pay her while Ellen provided a luxury hotel stay. Obviously she didn’t care about the money but after how Ellen treated her, she got the short end of the deal. I can’t believe her show is still running, Kelly Clarkson needs to replace her.

Kelly clarkson has her own talk show through NBC which caused controversy since it replaced Steve Harvey. 

Ellen is through Warner bros. Since her ratings are in the top three talk shows every year after the season ends. Warner extended it til 2022. But likely to renew again. Since she is the first openly gay person to have a daytime talk show. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Kelly clarkson has her own talk show through NBC which caused controversy since it replaced Steve Harvey. 

Ellen is through Warner bros. Since her ratings are in the top three talk shows every year after the season ends. Warner extended it til 2022. But likely to renew again. Since she is the first openly gay person to have a daytime talk show. 

Yeah I know unfortunately but to me right now Kelly is slaying it with her talk show. 

And yeah just like Jay Leno thing,  they won’t let go of her. She’s too powerful that’s why she knows she can get away with that attitude.

I always get the impression Ellen isn’t as sweet and wholesome as she comes across on her show. She comes across as likeable with her cheery and playful attitude but honestly there’s something with her that just doesn’t click. I find her interview technique quite annoying. She stutters and never asks direct questions she always skirts around the facts to people please. 

I think she’s got way too big for her boots and let’s be honest it would be hard not to. I think she needs to come back down to earth. Perhaps she’s bitter from when people don’t accept her homosexuality.... who knows 

10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Then the whole Dakota Johnson incident where she was so bitter about not being invited (which she brings up to her guest “why wasn’t I invited?”) and then got humiliated when her staff corrected her that she was hanging out with the Bushes. 

OMG that was so cringe. The way she just kept going in on poor Dakota. But I'm glad she didn't roll over and take it, she was dragging Ellen in the classiest way. :imcute: 

And don't forget how she clearly doesn't pay attention to her "friends" either. She's apparently friends with Katy Perry, yet she forgot Katy was married to Russell Brand and Katy had to remind her on air, despite Ellen giving her a wedding gift back in the day. :icant2:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OMG that was so cringe. The way she just kept going in on poor Dakota. But I'm glad she didn't roll over and take it, she was dragging Ellen in the classiest way. :imcute: 

And don't forget how she clearly doesn't pay attention to her "friends" either. She's apparently friends with Katy Perry, yet she forgot Katy was married to Russell Brand and Katy had to remind her on air, despite Ellen giving her a wedding gift back in the day. :icant2:

Yeah I couldn’t believe she wouldn’t let it go! Like it was just a party, sheesh, be professional and stop wasting precious airtime over petty **** no wonder they corrected her to shut her up so they can move on. That alone shows what kind of person she is. I’m glad Katy put her in her place. Guest shouldn’t take her **** and just shows how fake she is that you are friends to her face. 

I finally realize she’s a social climber and likes being around powerful people hence why she paid Niki dust and gave the Jonas Bros the vip treatment. She must have been a loser in high school that wanted to be in the cool kids club and now she got it.

Archived