Britney's 'Glory' bonus track "Mood Ring" lighting up YouTube right now

see that account is sus to me bc they upload clearly fanmade things yet they've also uploaded, like, the original mood ring upload...uploads of it got taken down consistently other than that one. how is it able to upload like that? how does it have so many followers, high quality uploads, etc etc? i posted about it when i first joined (it was on that brief forum the site switched to lmfao good time to join huh) bc it's very odd to me. i feel like there is something to it, maybe someone that actually knows britney? they would have to have some kind of permission to get things uploaded that otherwise get taken down for copyright, like being on her team or something idk....

• Leader
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I hate that channel, because they not only upload those things, they also upload things like this

and I've said it thousands of times in this forum, it's not ok the way they're scamming people into thinking they're the official account. They even copy the profile and cover pictures. 

And I don't know how they get away with it. One can't even upload the POM interludes with Change Your Mind or If I'm Dancing because they get blocked right away, but here they are uploading Mood Ring (and it's not even the first video they upload of this song) 

Omg what is this :tiffcackle:

I liesten to Mood Ring regularly on YouTube. Shame its not on Spotify, I feel like if RCA drop that track there and add it to some playlists it could go well with general people even to this day. It has a good vibe and God knows why it didnt made the cut for the standard version of the album :mhm:

• Like 1