According to ETimes, Britney Spears might be pregnant

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Why would I wanna talk to that fame *****? It's pretty obvious the onky thing he wants to do is anything that'll make him famous. Him being a father will take all that away from him. Pretty sure Britney would want him to be an active father if that ever happened. 

I cant with some peopel here.. :letitburn: You dont know Sam, and you dont know NOTHING about their relationship.

6 hours ago, EasyThere said:

I get what you are saying. But if anything happens with Sam aka they broke up.it will be KFed situation all over again. They would literally took her child away. Imagine how she would take that. If God forbid they took yet another baby from her.

I hope she takes a step back and learns from her past experience and uses that to her advantage in case she comes across the same scenario and uses that to turn things around. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

This is false. Britney cannot have a baby because she has no legal rights.
Her father or the person who is currently her partner would have the rights of the child.
If they break their relationship, she would never have rights with her baby. Custody would be with Sam or her father, but she would never.

Her team, her lawyers, Lou M. Taylor and her father went above and beyond so that she would not have custody of her children and that Kevin would have custody to manipulate and blackmail her.

and this case would be the same as the previous one.

Uh well if she gets pregnant what are they gonna go 

force her to abort it?

:jlostare:

like I’m pretty sure she could keep the baby

• Content Curators

This is literally the PERFECT time for her 

it does make total sense 

she’s not doing music or shows 

she has a stable relationship 

she’s always wanted more kids 

shes 38 so she’s still healthy and fit to have another one 

I think it would be great 

and maybe the handling of this baby could show the court she’s stable? Idk or they are just gonna use it against her

also Ik she’s 95% not pregnant I’m just bored :deadbanana:

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

She should have gotten pregnant in 2017 and she would already be back to work by now :katycream:

It ain’t as easy as that tho 

it sometimes takes alot of time 

espicially (she’s still young and fit) when ur  not in ur 20s early 30s

i doubt it's real but for the people saying it would be a repeat of k fed, assuming yall mean the dad getting custody and leveraging it over her--sam and britney aren't, to our knowledge, married. if there is not a specific court order put in place, the father gets no rights in california, it's 100% the mother unless they're married or there is a court order. again, the situation she's in could just mean her family would do so--but who would raise it? considering jamie abused her son already, i don't even know who it could go to. idk if i see sam raising a baby on his own lol and idk if he would even be the next considered (i presume no if her family has a say so). imagine jamie lynn gets britney's hypothetical baby :waitwhat:

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Uh well if she gets pregnant what are they gonna go 

force her to abort it?

:jlostare:

like I’m pretty sure she could keep the baby

I'm sure they control her *** life.
She has no rights and they can force her to abort, she has no rights or custody of her children under conservatorship.
Legally it is impossible.