According to ETimes, Britney Spears might be pregnant

I know this would make her so happy, so I hope it’s true. I also hope she gets a chance to be a full time Mom and raise her child without any outside influences / her kids being used as pawns because she seems to have missed out on a lot with Preston and Jayden 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

I get what you are saying. But if anything happens with Sam aka they broke up.it will be KFed situation all over again. They would literally took her child away. Imagine how she would take that. If God forbid they took yet another baby from her.

Exactly. That's why it's not a good idea. Yeah, I hope she does have another child someday but it's gotta be with someone she's 1000000% happy with, truly in love with and someone who loves her for her, not a paid boyfriend. 

Sam is bad news. He's 26, he's not even thinking of fatherhood because it'll disrupt his "acting career" and that's the only thing he's focusing on. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
14 minutes ago, BradAdamson said:

I know this would make her so happy, so I hope it’s true. I also hope she gets a chance to be a full time Mom and raise her child without any outside influences / her kids being used as pawns because she seems to have missed out on a lot with Preston and Jayden 

The Spears family seems cloudy to me. maybe you're really idealizing the education that Britney can offer

From the Google translator I read "wait one more time" and thought it was in the play  :britoverit:

Let's hope he is happy with another son. Although that would mean more manipulation of his around the barracks. :xfactorlook:  I just want britney to be fine :tiffanycries:

she needs to focus on herself and her health before taking on the responsibility of another child. she doesn't even have full custody of her kids right now (i don't mean that in a nasty way but its true) and looking at her overall situation, i don't think it would be a good idea. she has enough on her plate right now.

• Like 7

This is false. Britney cannot have a baby because she has no legal rights.
Her father or the person who is currently her partner would have the rights of the child.
If they break their relationship, she would never have rights with her baby. Custody would be with Sam or her father, but she would never.

Her team, her lawyers, Lou M. Taylor and her father went above and beyond so that she would not have custody of her children and that Kevin would have custody to manipulate and blackmail her.

and this case would be the same as the previous one.

• Like 1

It would be great news if Britney was not under conservatorship. 

Even pregnant with Sam without conservatorship because in the case of split up she could keep baby easily. 

But under current circumstances not so great idea. But if she fall pregnant and doesn't want ******** then good for her I think she wouldn't never perform ********! 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Oh really? u talked about it with him?:tired:

Why would I wanna talk to that fame *****? It's pretty obvious the onky thing he wants to do is anything that'll make him famous. Him being a father will take all that away from him. Pretty sure Britney would want him to be an active father if that ever happened.