According to ETimes, Britney Spears might be pregnant

If it's true, I'll be happy for her because she talked about wanting to have another baby before. It's what she wants, and a baby is a blessing. Regardless of my feelings towards Sam, a child is a blessing and I won't be a selfish, pressed, and bitter adult about it. :tiffdrink:

I don't think this is real per se, but one day , when this conservatorship is finally over, it would be great to see her get another shot at motherhood. If anyone is deserving of that chance after everything she has gone through it will be her. Of course, that's only if that's what she wants. To start, it would be nice just to see her get more custody of the kids she's still helping to raise now. 

• Like 2

I hope she is because she's mentioned wanting another kid many times, but I highly doubt she is while being in her current situation unless being pregnant will somehow help her get out of the C-Ship. She already doesn't get to see her current kids that often, so to give birth to another child while not being able to 100% fully be a mother to the child would be so sad.

1 hour ago, Prime said:

I don't think this is real per se, but one day , when this conservatorship is finally over, it would be great to see her get another shot at motherhood. If anyone is deserving of that chance after everything she has gone through it will be her. Of course, that's only if that's what she wants. To start, it would be nice just to see her get more custody of the kids she's still helping to raise now. 

I think by the time she’s out of this, she will be looking a grandmother hood. I mean her kids will probably be grown and starting families of their own. I’m kind of joking and really hope I’m wrong about the length of this.

• Like 2