Bhad Bhabie: Who wants to be black?

Jordan Miller

Wait, she's not even 18? And no one sees the problem? :beynah:
Gurl enjoy your youthfulness, it will end sooner than you think

I don't want to sound like an old prick who criticizes young girls for wearing short skirts or something. I just feel kind of sorry for her, she seems to be a person with emotional problems? Like she's hiding behind this vulgar and agressive attitude... :(

I mean, I remember old video where she attacked Iggy Azalea, they were in the nightclub. What 15 years old was doing in the nightclub? I don't believe she wasn't drinking alcohol. And she attacked much older Iggy... That was so pathological. Girl needs help, and no one ever will help her, cause she makes money out of that behaviour. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Y’all are really so ******* ignorant that really looks normal to u??

that vid with her in the black wig?

that Caucasian girl is really trying to change her whole *** race 

this is disgusting 

it saddens me that people from a community that receives so much hate such as the lgbt community are defending this 

if some celeb came out as gay as a joke y’all would be all over them 

Dang we all better be slapping on the sunscreen cos if we get a tan, we trying to change race. Wow. I also hate when people go off when someone sings along to a song that has the N word in it. You know the intention behind it isn’t malicious. It’s to literally sing along to a song. I’m sure the rappers making money of all these white people don’t mind their white fans singing along to their songs, and if they do? give em a refund lol. It’s this dumb **** that detracts form the things that really matter. Like cops shooting kids up, or mass discrimination in incarceration, or being denied basic rights like the kids in school you spoke of having to shave their heads. 
But sure go OFF sis cos a Dr Drew reject got a tan and dyed her hair black. Cos that fire engine **** red was obviously her natural color. Please. 

It’s controversial in a sense for an older demographic I think who knows better but for her age no one cares unfortunately. Younger ppl just care about twerking and social media fame and looking glam and trying to look cool. Well majority of social media ingeneral.

Everyone wears wigs now and gets lip fillers Bc it’s trendy. 
This is a pop forum so it cant be really said here 

but the hip hop forums sites n blogs still kinda promote her and that’s the community she’s appropriating from soooo if they not really caring much ...

the same can be said about Ariana grande she’s pale af but looking more Latina than an actual Hispanic half the time but do ppl actually care to stop her..  

Nope.. 

Kim k gets in trouble all the time but ArianA doesn’t n they same color some times.  

it’s kinda crazy how in society how we decide who can and can’t do the same things Bc one is favored more than the other.. or liked etc.

• Content Curators
6 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Dang we all better be slapping on the sunscreen cos if we get a tan, we trying to change race. Wow. I also hate when people go off when someone sings along to a song that has the N word in it. You know the intention behind it isn’t malicious. It’s to literally sing along to a song. I’m sure the rappers making money of all these white people don’t mind their white fans singing along to their songs, and if they do? give em a refund lol. It’s this dumb **** that detracts form the things that really matter. Like cops shooting kids up, or mass discrimination in incarceration, or being denied basic rights like the kids in school you spoke of having to shave their heads. 
But sure go OFF sis cos a Dr Drew reject got a tan and dyed her hair black. Cos that fire engine **** red was obviously her natural color. Please. 

Ok bye that’s clearly not what I meant but Kay 

have fun saying the n word in songs 

:mcwave:

• Content Curators
5 hours ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

It’s controversial in a sense for an older demographic I think who knows better but for her age no one cares unfortunately. Younger ppl just care about twerking and social media fame and looking glam and trying to look cool. Well majority of social media ingeneral.

Everyone wears wigs now and gets lip fillers Bc it’s trendy. 
This is a pop forum so it cant be really said here 

but the hip hop forums sites n blogs still kinda promote her and that’s the community she’s appropriating from soooo if they not really caring much ...

the same can be said about Ariana grande she’s pale af but looking more Latina than an actual Hispanic half the time but do ppl actually care to stop her..  

Nope.. 

Kim k gets in trouble all the time but ArianA doesn’t n they same color some times.  

it’s kinda crazy how in society how we decide who can and can’t do the same things Bc one is favored more than the other.. or liked etc.

I’m sorry but what u described was the generation before us 

reading all these comments about how it’s ok to do this and say the n word in songs shows me that my generation (I’m 18) is a lot more woke and responsible about things like that

yikes 

9 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

I’m sorry but what u described was the generation before us 

reading all these comments about how it’s ok to do this and say the n word in songs shows me that my generation (I’m 18) is a lot more woke and responsible about things like that

yikes 

I hate when they trash our generation and then go onto to say stupid **** like that. It may not be purposefully racist but it's for sure ignorant. 

11 hours ago, DanaDotte said:

Can we all agree that its best to just be yourself? 

Trying to be anything else is transparent to everyone, and comes off as fake and try hard. :tiffdrink:

The problem with today's society is that being fake and NOT being yourself is getting people famous and rich. Look at the Kardashians. Now every other thotty IG "model" is getting their lips, and ***** done. I agree we should just be us though.

Archived