Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

59 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I really think that in 2008 both Jamie and Lynne had good intentions. Imagine that it would be your child going through what Britney was going in 2007-2008! You would do everything in the act of desperation. And in the times of the weakness it is easy to trust people that are great at manipulation like Lou is. And don't forget in the same time Jamie Lynne got pregnant in the age of 16!

Few weeks ago I talked to someone who knows Lynne and this is what this person wrote :

"I still support Britney, I just quit following everything that has to do with the movement because so many people are writing things that aren’t true and are posting wild conspiracy theories and it is hard to read everyday because I know it’s not true. People can believe whatever they want but I know the truth."

" A good friend of mine was with her and a group of friends in Thousand Oaks last weekend and she said she appreciated the support and she posted the white rose to let everyone know she appreciates everyone. She can’t say too much because everyone gets hysterical. I posted to let people know a piece of good information from Britney herself and I got attacked. So I’m just not going to post anymore and people can believe whatever they want to believe."

" I got in trouble for that. 
It’s not my place to speak for anyone else. I’m not saying anything else from now on. 
People know how Lynne feels. 
People know Britney wants out of the conservatorship. 
Hopefully they speak out themselves at some point. 
Not my place to do it."'

" I’m still optimistic because I care so much about Brit. 
I don’t think they are letting her out anytime soon. 
I’m angry she doesn’t go to court and demand for it to be over. I’m angry she doesn’t have her own lawyer. 
It’s ridiculous that she’s even in a conservatorship at this point. It was supposed to last a short while. 
I really wish fans wouldn’t post stuff that’s not true though. A lot of things I read are frustrating. 
Britney needs to step up and fight. She needs to get herself out of this, we know she can be a ***** when she wants to be, she needs to end it. None of us or her mom or anyone else can do it for her."

Hmmm... Sounds like Britney is avoiding trauma-inducing sirltuations IMO.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Jamie looks pretty beaten down. Maybe he had a breakdown after what he did to her son last year. 

but where is Jamie in this video? Is he the old guy with a beard? It can be! Look at those bulky arms, Jamie is suposed to be in a putrefaction state at this point and no colon whatsoever  :decisions:

My mind is like :idgi:

• Haha 2

JL advocating for her father. Lou M would

be so proud. By all accounts Jamie has been a better father to JL. Everyone else in the family has experienced abuse from him. I agree that reading all comments here make me see why she is still in this situation. This narrative has truly stuck. 

• Like 1

I loved the video. It's cool to see the home Britney grew up in for a time. And to see it with all the family photos and her images from throughout her career, it's neat. 

And outside of all the factors, I do like that she's spending time with her family – because they are her family at the end of the day and she's made it clear she's family focused.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

whoever compared britney situation to amanda bynes needs to log out
amanda bynes was living alone in a dirt apartment doing *****, she got schizophrenic. she doesn't like no one from her family.

britney had postpartum depression and was struggling after her dreams crashed (to have a family), and also very angry with everyone trying to manipulate her with her kids while trying to figure out life. can u imagine that from 1997-2004 she basically was handled things and moved from here to there, traveling etc. without making choices and stop a second? she didn't know how to function alone without people helping her. Britney sure is not like a regular person, she lived a lot of things so her head is allowed to have some worries, she has anxiety (like she said) and probably is paranoid from time to time bc of the pressure of who she is, also about her reputation, fame, c-ship and all.

I think if they dissolve the c-ship a lot of her anxiety would be toned down bc it must be weird to know that u worked all your life and you're trapped on a c-ship controlled by your dad that u don't like and that u have to ask him to call who she likes, who she wants to see and all, Britney learned from her mistakes and we should give her the right to let her live the life she wants to live bc she's 38 and like i said she learned from her mistakes, she's older and it must be frustrated that no ones even your own family believes that u can handle your own life. and i trust that she wouldn't go back to the mess she was during the hard times (that **** was 12 years ago) and she probably knows now that if she's in trouble she would ask for a professional help herself. no need c-ship, they just need to find people to take care of her money like every celebrity has, like j.lo, mariah, madonna etc.

Absolutely!

Amanda Bynes doesn't need a guardianship either, they seem to be distributed by the guardianship like candy, she needs to go somewhere suitable for her.

Britney had postpartum depression and anxiety, people took advantage of her mistakes and bad decisions.With support, with adequate and good professional psychiatrists/psychologists, with good financial advisers, with good lawyers for the custody of their children, with a good manager who analyzed her professional interests, with a good publicist to control media harassment, bullying, and image. Everything would have worked, but it did not compensate them.

With respect to her father, a person has to earn affection, respect, and love for his loved ones and her father has not earned it.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The thing is, she'll always be tied to Jamie. We like it or not. Even if he's not the conservator of her person, is still the conservator of her finances, and is still her father, and JL's father, and will always be until he dies.

Is it wrong or sickening that someone keeps seeing the person that abused them? Theoretically, yes. But we don't know how they handled that, I mean, Lynne as the wife and Britney and JL as the daughters. Maybe they believe that's something from the past and now they can spend some time together for a family event like this. As far as I know, he wasn't legally accused of anything. Will any of us do the same as Britney or Lynne? I probably wouldn't, Bryan probably didn't, but they do. And they're the only ones that know him more than anyone, that know the extremes of what he's capable to do, and if they're there looking so calm is because they trust they're not under any risk. They probably blame it on the alcohol and since he's been sober (I ignore that) they think nothing's gonna happen again. We just don't know.

Do you think someone should call the police? Then go call the police, but they're the only ones that could testify against him. And I don't think they have any intentions of doing so.

I mean, if she was LIVING with him, that would be something completely different, but she's just there for an event.

Sorry! I have not read it. You are right in everything you have written. Because you think they took away her rights and she does not have a social life and interacts with someone, outside the circle they choose, this is what I mean hired boyfriend?.

I think there is a voicemail of her trying to ask for help, and they did not help her, another crime they committed against her.

What I am trying to say is that it is very serious/dangerous that a victim is locked up or lives with her abuser and handler, that even in quarantine in many countries telephones have been enabled and help prevent these cases.I am surprised that her mother, family or her team, allow this situation even in quarantine, I have been surprised by the comments that he is her father and her family, well, look, he is not, her abuser and her handler and I do not care if the victim's name is Britney or "X "no, it should be allowed.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ****y said:

Awe, thanks. 

I actually don’t live in Louisiana anymore. I was born there and spent most of my life living there but moved to Arizona recently. 

Where I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman was filmed. Taste. Iconic. Humble legend born in an iconic Britney state and lives in another iconic Britney state. When will your faves. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Where I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman was filmed. Taste. Iconic. Humble legend born in an iconic Britney state and lives in another iconic Britney state. When will your faves. :barbie:

I’ve never thought about it that way. I’m basically Britney Spears. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2953300310abe9a5bde1

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

You mean Crossroads, INAGNYAW was filmed in Arizona, in the desert if you remember.

anyone notice jamie lynn day ‘i Didn’t really have a bedroom’ so wutt, did she top and tail with Britney/Bryan/Lynne and Jamie? Bryan is 12 years older and Britney 10 so they would’ve all been home at the same time. 

Re the jamie situation - it seems like this house is his permanent house where he lives. Dunno if anyone noticed but inbetween all the very old pics there was one photo of Sean preston.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

You mean Crossroads, INAGNYAW was filmed in Arizona, in the desert if you remember.

I know that. I mentioned I'm Not a Girl and not Crossroads because i already know that @****y is from Louisiana (not even from this thread). It's already a given. I only responded to him living in Arizona (where INAGNYAW was filmed) because that information is new to me. :surething:

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Dirk said:

i picture britney locked at her room and only getting out to eat

chat a bit

and then going back to her room to watch some stupid show

and then going outside to play a bit with the kids then attacking the fridge craving some sweet 

then telling their parents some truth at dinner and going back to her room

but then jamie lynn makes a cute video like they are cute chill and all and nothing is happening in court

brit probably fakes being okay with them when she goes there

:duadance::duadance::duadance::duadance:

Does she even have a room anymore?:umsaywhat:

I thought they donated it all to the museum, didn’t someone said the tour guide mentioned it’s actually Britney’s furniture donated by her family? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Does she even have a room anymore?:umsaywhat:

I thought they donated it all to the museum, didn’t someone said the tour guide mentioned it’s actually Britney’s furniture donated by her family? 

They sleep at Serenity, I bet she has her own apartment in that house...