Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

12 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Lynne accused Jamie of things yet he never spoke bad about her publicly.  Jamie AND Lynne assisted in getting the conservatorship in place.  I think it says something when Lynne keeps shifting blame when she is the one that got Britney and JL tied with Hollywood execs.  I do not agree with the conservatorship either but I do not feel like Jamie is a monster.  Remember the way he cried in For The Record?  He loves Britney.  I was pissed at Jamie for a while but I am starting to feel like he has done the best he knows how.

You sound as delusional as Lou Taylor :bedtime:

He is a monster. We have proof that he threatened Britney YEARS AGO about taking her kids away, etc. He is an abusive POS who is only here for her $$$. She would be free by now if she wasn't rich. Oh and lets not forget he assaulted her kids. He also went and filed the conservatorship in more states so Britney can never get free. He did this AFTER Britney went to the court with her mother to seek freedom. He's a nasty man who has abused her for over a decade (and when she was younger I'm sure, too.)

• Like 5
3 hours ago, frederiickx said:

You sound as delusional as Lou Taylor :bedtime:

He is a monster. We have proof that he threatened Britney YEARS AGO about taking her kids away, etc. He is an abusive POS who is only here for her $$$. She would be free by now if she wasn't rich. Oh and lets not forget he assaulted her kids. He also went and filed the conservatorship in more states so Britney can never get free. He did this AFTER Britney went to the court with her mother to seek freedom. He's a nasty man who has abused her for over a decade (and when she was younger I'm sure, too.)

No, I am trying to avoid being completely biased against a man that Britney seems to still have a relationship with.  The topic is multi layered and I am trying to see clearly instead of thinking Jamie is the end-all power force behind this conservatorship arrangement.  

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 4/5/2020 at 7:32 AM, rodrigobjs said:

I think at the end of the day they’re just a normal family.. they fight, have problems but well.. it’s better to be this way. Britney is still trying to get her life back out of the conservatorship. 
I thought it was a really sweet video to be honest, I love their house full of Britney memories, I got emotional watching it :wontcry:

‘A normal family’.... 

u changed your mind?:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 6

Umm, I truly agree with the whole family thing. But in my life I know that people are capable of anything. I know money can corrupt people and make them ugly. I really believe Britney has a good heart. Her family not so much. Even in this vid I feel like Jamie Lynn was choosing not to show a lot of things cuz it wall was Britney’s stuff lol... but it was the song for me, Miranda Lambert is emotional singer... I just don’t trust the Spears family, if Britney wants to reconcile good for her. Until then, her family has already shown their true colors. And that’s all I need to know.

• Love 1