Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

Wasn't Jamie like a contractor or something? And wasn't it mentioned that their hard times and poor period was during and due to the recession? Not sure if that was on the Time Out DVD or somewhere but I remember it was Lynne narrating that story. That it was at the time of the 1980s recession or something. They could've been upper-middle class before the recession. I mean, you can have a big house and still have no money, you know. You're not liquid. Britney has memories of being poor because she was born and grew up during that time. So she came into the world seeing that they were indeed poor and had no money. :mhm:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

They were very poor. More than half of  Kentwood are living in poverty. The Spears family was too. Public records showed that this house we are seeing was about to be seized by the bank. The only reason they were able to save it was with the money Britney started making. 

the month Britney left to record BOMT they had no electricity or water. Jamie was in the peak of his addiction and Lynne and JL were living with her sister Sandra. Jive and Britney’s team worked very hard to not let the public know how poor they were and about Jamie’s addictions. 

Well my house is like 10-20% of the size of their house (compared to that JL's Instagram video) and I'm not considered "poor". But I could NEVER afford house this big... :beynah: Maybe they made it bigger when Britney got rich, or maybe they never were truly "poor"... :heresthetea:

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

A guy I knew was from Kentwood and he said he never thought they were as poor as they made themselves out to be when Britney got famous -he felt that her marketing team (Jive) used that as a fake storyline.

Someone living in Kentwood Louisiana would think anyone with a house and working car is rich. There are public records of their financial problems. Her dad had a few failed businesses and a heavy **** and alcohol problem. Jive never marketed her being poor. It was always how hard her parents worked to support her dreams. The reality was they were dirt poor. Back then, the only ones making money in Kentwood were the dairy farmers. 
if you ever get a chance to visit the Britney museum, the folks running it have some stories about the Spears family that will make you respect and understand Britney a lot more knowing what she came from. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Well my house is like 10-20% of the size of their house (compared to that JL's Instagram video) and I'm not considered "poor". But I could NEVER afford house this big... :beynah: Maybe they made it bigger when Britney got rich, or maybe they never were truly "poor"... :heresthetea:

That house was in their family. Built by Jamie’s dad. Kentwood is a poor poor town. A house there costs as much as a new car. 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Jive and Britney’s team worked very hard to not let the public know how poor they were and about Jamie’s addictions. 

See the difference? They worked very hard to keep people from knowing that Jamie was an addicted man and an abuser.
On the other hand, Britney's team between 2001 and 2003 lived on controversies.
On  the contrary , in 2008 and for years, Britney's team sold that she was a **** addict, and alcoholic, a bad mother, who went off the rails and that she was ill and needed conservatorship.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Something makes me think that is not up to the Spears family to dissolve the conservatorship. There must be people behind the scenes that make decisions for them. Maybe Jamie thought at the beginning that it was the best thing for Britney to be in it and later things went too deep to get out.

I have same feelings, especially now that Jordy is conservator of a person. And she and Samuel(lawyer) already worked together on few conservatorship cases. And how Lou Taylor seems in charge of whole Spears family. 

Sometimes I think Jamie and Lynne had good intentions back in 2008 to start conservatorship as per Lou's advice. But then things gone out of control. That they wanted to do the best for Britney, even a fact that they got back to each other in 2008 as a couple as were spotted many times as a pair in love in that time tell something. 

But I think that later people who control Spears family went much more further than were supposed and I think as Jamie went along with it, Lynne distanced herself as she is not close with Lou as Jamie. 

Plus after watching Dirty Money on Netflix I really think that this is bigger case and bigger people are in control that an old, not so smart Jamie. I even feel that he is just pawn and replacing him with Jordy is much more better for these in control behind. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

Wich house is this ? (omg haha) 

Doesn't look like the mansion from louisiana. Right? 

I think it’s her childhood home. I see the baby blue carpet so that was definitely Britney’s old room. Jamie never moved out of the house even when Britney bought serenity. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Someone living in Kentwood Louisiana would think anyone with a house and working car is rich. There are public records of their financial problems. Her dad had a few failed businesses and a heavy **** and alcohol problem. Jive never marketed her being poor. It was always how hard her parents worked to support her dreams. The reality was they were dirt poor. Back then, the only ones making money in Kentwood were the dairy farmers. 
if you ever get a chance to visit the Britney museum, the folks running it have some stories about the Spears family that will make you respect and understand Britney a lot more knowing what she came from. 

Trust me, I respect Britney.  I grew up probably POORER than them.  Britney was a light of hope for me growing up.  

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Trust me, I respect Britney.  I grew up probably POORER than them.  Britney was a light of hope for me growing up.  

You're also from Louisiana? 💜💜💜 As in stuck in some ********* town Louisiana i am never gonna get to L.A. and see Dylan he's gonna be so upset whatever excuse me could you be more self centered you're just jealous what i'm not blind you know i know how girls like you looked at me in school girls like me you would've given anything to trade places with me girls like me i don't make the rules Mimi it's not my fault everyone thinks you're a trailer trash sleeze Louisiana? :cuteidk:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, joanhs said:

To those who haven't read "thorugh the storm" or fogotten about it: 
Lynne writes about Jamie, and there is a part where she writes something like "When he was good, he was SO good and sweet".
What if he sometimes just realises what a ****-*** person he is and begs for forgiveness, gets it, and is such a sweet dad, and then months laterjust an ***.

I do believe no one is bad or evil on purpose, everyone believes they are doing things for the right reasons, to "help". "its for their own good" ****. 

I don't know. Maybe it's time we realise this really IS a private matter..

I always thought this just like Britney said “I don’t get why he can be a ******* ******* and then be so nice” 

I truly believe he went into the cship with good intentions but since he doesn’t know **** about business and all these things, he relies on professionals to “advise” him and I’m sure Lou is very persuasive.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You're also from Louisiana? 💜💜💜 As in stuck in some ********* town Louisiana i am never gonna get to L.A. and see Dylan he's gonna be so upset whatever excuse me could you be more self centered you're just jealous what i'm not blind you know i know how girls like you looked at me in school girls like me you would've given anything to trade places with me girls like me i don't make the rules Mimi it's not my fault everyone thinks you're a trailer trash sleeze - Louisiana? :saycheese:

No, I am from North Carolina but grew up in a small, rural area as well.  I grew up in the swamps.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I have same feelings, especially now that Jordy is conservator of a person. And she and Samuel(lawyer) already worked together on few conservatorship cases. And how Lou Taylor seems in charge of whole Spears family. 

Sometimes I think Jamie and Lynne had good intentions back in 2008 to start conservatorship as per Lou's advice. But then things gone out of control. That they wanted to do the best for Britney, even a fact that they got back to each other in 2008 as a couple as were spotted many times as a pair in love in that time tell something. 

But I think that later people who control Spears family went much more further than were supposed and I think as Jamie went along with it, Lynne distanced herself as she is not close with Lou as Jamie. 

Plus after watching Dirty Money on Netflix I really think that this is bigger case and bigger people are in control that an old, not so smart Jamie. I even feel that he is just pawn and replacing him with Jordy is much more better for these in control behind. 

No, Jamie Spears had no good intentions but he is and was a pawn, was and is central to Britney's lawyers, Lou M. Taylor and even Larry, etc.

If anyone falls it's Jamie.

• Like 2