Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

Everyone should go check out Jamie Lynn's post on IG. It's very nostalgic and totally crushes a lot of the theories we have heard.. We hear Miranda Lambert's "The House that Built Me"..  it starts with her dad, actually looking healthy sporting a beard, holding a water hose with Ivey, spraying to what then pans to Maddie and Britney herself. You can hear Britney yell running away, seems things between her and her father may have actually settled, or can when it comes to family time, thoughts?

The video then transitions to a series of hung photos against the iconic wood-paneled walls. It then pans out to the living room where Britney did some of her Rolling Stone shoot. It seems very much still lived in. It then goes a close up to all sorts of photos on a shelf and then we enter into what appears to be JL's old room and then a peak into what looks like the master. As the camera goes back into the hall, it looks like Britney's old room on the left, note the carpet/wall colors, with a bunch of trophies and boxes in it. As far as I know, they sent the furniture to the Britney/Kentwood museum for the room replica. She then steps back out to the main living area, passing Lynne looking at a photo on the wall, and into the kitchen where we see an old Britney photo/possibly calendar still on the fridge. She then pans back into the living room, onto another shelf with tons of photos then walks back into Britney's room but then it cuts to Ivey looking at the trophies that we once saw in the RS photo. We are then given a 360 view of Britney's old room, which looked like a time capsule, with early Britney memorabilia on display throughout the room, it was quite amazing. We then go back to a shot of Jamie with Ivey with the water hose.

POINT: There is a lot to unpack in this video. The family is together again. They have made a trip to their old house where so many good and bad memories are held. It appears they may not have been there in a while, or maybe it was just JL being nostalgic on her birthday. But she obviously was making a point. Showing her dad is in good health, showing the family enjoying time together, showing their old family home, showing Britney in the same frame as her dad, showing her mom there as well. There is so much going on here, what do you all think?

• Super Mods
51 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

so are we forgetting everything just because she's in Louisiana? lol k :cackling:

No but especially during these times, it’s important to be around family. She can take a break from striking to just feel normal. Her parents are divorced but look how that didn’t stop them from coming together during family events.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Hallucinating!
Would you allow your father to abuse your mother?
Would you allow your father to abuse you?
Would you allow your father to steal money from you?
Would you allow your father to steal your civil rights?
Would you allow your father to attack your children?
That's a family, right! I repeat zero tolerance towards abusers.

I'm not here to get into some deep argument with any of you. Some of you on here take your "CONSPIRACIES" to the next level. No where in my post did I negate that NONE of that has happened.  I am southern and in a southern family some REAL **** goes down and we forgive then move on. Money makes things even weirder. Trust. Let her breathe, find peace and above all heal with her family. In the words of Britney:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No but especially during these times, it’s important to be around family. She can take a break from striking to just feel normal. Her parents are divorced but look how that didn’t stop them from coming together during family events.

It is important if your family is good to you and to the people you love.
This is not so and I do not understand why a topic like this is normalized.
A man who mistreats his family should be away from them.
In many countries and governments, they are concerned about the people and victims that suffer gender violence and that in this quarantine they are sharing space with them.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I'm not here to get into some deep argument with any of you. Some of you on here take your "CONSPIRACIES" to the next level. No where in my post did I negate that NONE of that has happened.  I am southern and in a southern family some REAL **** goes down and we forgive then move on. Money makes things even weirder. Trust. Let her breathe, find peace and above all heal with her family. In the words of Britney:

Her family is her children and she cannot visit them, thanks to her abusive father.

Conspiracies of that nothing, she is in guardianship and an illegal guardianship that is only allowed for the elderly, people in a coma, people with advanced dementia.

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

PERIOD.

This should be #4 in our list of priorities. :lessons:

1. Why this video

2. Where is her Grammy

3. Where is Brian

4. Where is the FF Tour Duck

i feel so offended, that should be our #1 priority right now! :leaving:

#FreeTheDuck

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Exactly! Because of her guardianship and her father.

The thing is, she'll always be tied to Jamie. We like it or not. Even if he's not the conservator of her person, is still the conservator of her finances, and is still her father, and JL's father, and will always be until he dies.

Is it wrong or sickening that someone keeps seeing the person that abused them? Theoretically, yes. But we don't know how they handled that, I mean, Lynne as the wife and Britney and JL as the daughters. Maybe they believe that's something from the past and now they can spend some time together for a family event like this. As far as I know, he wasn't legally accused of anything. Will any of us do the same as Britney or Lynne? I probably wouldn't, Bryan probably didn't, but they do. And they're the only ones that know him more than anyone, that know the extremes of what he's capable to do, and if they're there looking so calm is because they trust they're not under any risk. They probably blame it on the alcohol and since he's been sober (I ignore that) they think nothing's gonna happen again. We just don't know.

Do you think someone should call the police? Then go call the police, but they're the only ones that could testify against him. And I don't think they have any intentions of doing so.

I mean, if she was LIVING with him, that would be something completely different, but she's just there for an event.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Stop justifying a woman abuser, stop justifying a man who abused his daughter at all levels. zero tolerance towards these people

I didn't.. Actually what I wrote was Lynnes own words about why he keeps on ******* up, and then gets excused.. I didn't state my opinion.. I just say, maybe this actually is a private matter. Britney and Lynn are grown up people, they can decide what they want 

I admit I haven’t read 7 pages but this is so exhausting. I feel like she’s never going to escape her toxic family and deep down she’s always going to want to win his approval. It doesn’t make any sense to me how her POS father abused her sons, thanks to that POS she lost time with them and yet she decides to spend quarantine with him...WTF?!?! Don’t come with that “family is family”...NO! Abusers are abusers and that’s it.

Sometimes I want to give up :( It seems we care more about her freedom than she does.

• Like 1