Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

I don’t think we need to understand their family dynamic. This is a private thing between the Spears family. Who are we to judge when we know nothing. They don’t give us any insight and that’s their choice. 

We should all back off and let them live their life. She’s not releasing music so just let her be and stop hoping for things that won’t happen. It’s too much to keep up with at this point and they clearly don’t care what we as fans thinks so leave them to it.

• Like 2

I mean, at the end of the day that's still her father. Yeah, I'm sure things are really strained and tense between them, but at the end of the day, he raised her and even back in For the Record, when you'd think she'd be the angriest in her life at him, she was still just joking around and eating his food.

I mean, I love my mom. But I can't STAND her. And if she was in charge of my life as a grown man (which since I live at home while I save up for a house, she still kind of is), I'd be miserable and furious. But that doesn't take away our relationship or our bond.

I will say, however, that Britney may have been forced to go and could just be having a brief moment of fun with her nieces. Let's not forget the shady Instagram post she made about Jamie Lynne, and more importantly, the fact that both JJ and Preston have a restraining order out on Jamie. I don't care how much I love my mother, if it got to the point where my children put out a restraining order out on her, I wouldn't see her again. At least not willingly.

And can we just talk about the fact that the house is FULL of Britney and Jamie Lynne accomplishments, but I did not see a single damn thing about Brian? Nnnnnn :selenerz:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And can we just talk about the fact that the house is FULL of Britney and Jamie Lynne accomplishments, but I did not see a single damn thing about Brian? Nnnnnn :selenerz:

:spit:

Omg you're right. :haha: maybe there are but we just didn't see it because maybe it's just a few medals and stuff. It got lost in the mountain of Britney stuff. :eheeek:

• Haha 1

Y’all flapping on about the restraining order. That’s all Kevin. We know nothing of what happened. Frankly, after seeing how her youngest son spoke on that live video, they seem to be wise *****. Jamie was probably the first one to try and correct their attitudes and here we are. I’m not condoning violence, but from what we know he shook the kid. He didn’t have him pick a switch in the backyard. I think the same of Jamie as all of you, but, he and Lynne raised 3 respectably mannered children. 

let’s not forget the spears family are poor southern folk  at heart. 

• Like 1

Seeing the comments, I see why there is still so much ****** violence ...Also looking at the comments makes it clear to me why she has been in an illegal guardianship for 12 years.
By the way, in quarantine, she is not with her children (something horrible, for a person, woman, and mother).

I'm sure this is going to last forever or until something hard happens.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Seeing the comments, I see why there is still so much ****** violence ...Also looking at the comments makes it clear to me why she has been in an illegal guardianship for 12 years.
By the way, in quarantine, she is not with her children (something horrible, for a person, woman, and mother).

I'm sure this is going to last forever or until something hard happens.

I have similar opinion I start to doubt anything is going to change. Won't be surprised if Britney stays under conservatorship untill her death and then her conservators will become members of Britney Spears Estate. And I guess even if she made testament it wont be valid, so everything will to to the conservators aka Estate. 

Another thing that is so visible is that because of conservatorship Britney became so much child like, I have seen something like this only in MJ. I am afraid that even if she was out she would be having so much problems handling staff on her own after 12 years of prison. What is understandable. 

Britney in 2009 was ready to take her life back, but Britney in 2020 is totally different person. 

And I want it to be clear I want her out of this BS. I am a real Free Britney fighter. 

But for me it seems that they broke Britney in 2010 after 2 years of fighting and since then it seems she lost a hope and gave up and she declined so much. 

The saddest thing is that the reason she stopped fighting and was going along with conservatorship was her kids. But it seems even this was taken away. 

And guys! Let's not forget that Jamie is not any more conservator of a person. Jody is now in full control. And it scary me even more. At least Jamie was a father and Lynne could argue with him. Currently all person life of her is in the hands of a strange who has history of conservatorship abuse! I think it's worse than how it was before. 

And the last thing it keeps me thinking why in this 12 years no one filed a petition to terminate a conservatorship! Why it was not done last year?! Why Britney didnt do that?! 

• Like 2

Something makes me think that is not up to the Spears family to dissolve the conservatorship. There must be people behind the scenes that make decisions for them. Maybe Jamie thought at the beginning that it was the best thing for Britney to be in it and later things went too deep to get out.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Something makes me think that is not up to the Spears family to dissolve the conservatorship. There must be people behind the scenes that make decisions for them. Maybe Jamie thought at the beginning that it was the best thing for Britney to be in it and later things went too deep to get out.

But Jamie was the one who filed for the conservatorship to extend on other states. :mhm:

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

Britney has mental health problems. Severe ones. The doctors are the ones keeping her in it. Look at what is happening with Amanda Bynes. She gained some freedoms and her life is going off the rails again. 

folks if Britney is big enough to be with her family then we need to stop with the conspiracies that they’re the ones keeping her in it. She very clearly loves her family. Let her. 

8 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

Who is that hot half-naked guy? :shameless: Is that Bryan? :fakewow:

+ They lived in such a big house back in the day? I thought they were kind of poor :fakewow::ineedthetruth:

They were very poor. More than half of  Kentwood are living in poverty. The Spears family was too. Public records showed that this house we are seeing was about to be seized by the bank. The only reason they were able to save it was with the money Britney started making. 

the month Britney left to record BOMT they had no electricity or water. Jamie was in the peak of his addiction and Lynne and JL were living with her sister Sandra. Jive and Britney’s team worked very hard to not let the public know how poor they were and about Jamie’s addictions. 

13 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

They were very poor. More than half of  Kentwood are living in poverty. The Spears family was too. Public records showed that this house we are seeing was about to be seized by the bank. The only reason they were able to save it was with the money Britney started making. 

the month Britney left to record BOMT they had no electricity or water. Jamie was in the peak of his addiction and Lynne and JL were living with her sister Sandra. Jive and Britney’s team worked very hard to not let the public know how poor they were and about Jamie’s addictions. 

A guy I knew was from Kentwood and he said he never thought they were as poor as they made themselves out to be when Britney got famous -he felt that her marketing team (Jive) used that as a fake storyline.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I have similar opinion I start to doubt anything is going to change. Won't be surprised if Britney stays under conservatorship untill her death and then her conservators will become members of Britney Spears Estate. And I guess even if she made testament it wont be valid, so everything will to to the conservators aka Estate. 

Another thing that is so visible is that because of conservatorship Britney became so much child like, I have seen something like this only in MJ. I am afraid that even if she was out she would be having so much problems handling staff on her own after 12 years of prison. What is understandable. 

Britney in 2009 was ready to take her life back, but Britney in 2020 is totally different person. 

And I want it to be clear I want her out of this BS. I am a real Free Britney fighter. 

But for me it seems that they broke Britney in 2010 after 2 years of fighting and since then it seems she lost a hope and gave up and she declined so much. 

The saddest thing is that the reason she stopped fighting and was going along with conservatorship was her kids. But it seems even this was taken away. 

And guys! Let's not forget that Jamie is not any more conservator of a person. Jody is now in full control. And it scary me even more. At least Jamie was a father and Lynne could argue with him. Currently all person life of her is in the hands of a strange who has history of conservatorship abuse! I think it's worse than how it was before. 

And the last thing it keeps me thinking why in this 12 years no one filed a petition to terminate a conservatorship! Why it was not done last year?! Why Britney didnt do that?! 

Britney is clearly not the same person as in 2008 as she was in 2020, would you be? Britney's attitude is normal ... if she ever wins the battle, she'll need a lot of help from good professionals.
The intentions of her father, team, and lawyers are evident.

I hope she continues to refuse to work to see if fans understand the seriousness of this situation.

• Like 2