Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

This whole thing is so strange though

Granted they are all family and all that but as many people have already pointed out it's bizarre that the one sibling who opposed to the conservatorship didn't make it in time

And Britney's behaviour and her not really want to be seen there while it might have to do with her not wanting to catch flack from the media for moving around during the virus outbreak it's almost as if she didn't want fans to know where she actually is 

I really hate that I'm always feeling entitled about this but now that we know for sure some of the events that have taken place in the past stuff like Jamie Lynn and her kids drawing crosses on their driveway during her birthday of all days makes me feel uneasy :clown:

20 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I Their home was a month away from being foreclosed on when Britney left for Sweden. The assumption in the town has always been that she paid the debts to save the house with her first advance. 

Wow that's so beautiful and horrible at the same time.

To think that 10 years later, they literally robbed her again from all her hard work. :(

• Like 2

To those who haven't read "thorugh the storm" or fogotten about it: 
Lynne writes about Jamie, and there is a part where she writes something like "When he was good, he was SO good and sweet".
What if he sometimes just realises what a ****-*** person he is and begs for forgiveness, gets it, and is such a sweet dad, and then months laterjust an ***.

I do believe no one is bad or evil on purpose, everyone believes they are doing things for the right reasons, to "help". "its for their own good" ****. 

I don't know. Maybe it's time we realise this really IS a private matter..

• Like 3

Someone should call the police, and I am serious about this.
A person cannot be locked up with his abuser.

I am hallucinating with the comments, when you say that at the end of the day they are family, this is not so, Jamie is a person who abused his wife, his daughter, he is an abuser, who has stolen the civil rights of his daughter, his grandson, etc. What is family can not justify this behavior, please do be Britney's family or any family, please report and walk away if you see this behavior, zero tolerance.

I have no words to see an abuser and that people normalize this topic.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, joanhs said:

To those who haven't read "thorugh the storm" or fogotten about it: 
Lynne writes about Jamie, and there is a part where she writes something like "When he was good, he was SO good and sweet".
What if he sometimes just realises what a ****-*** person he is and begs for forgiveness, gets it, and is such a sweet dad, and then months laterjust an ***.

I do believe no one is bad or evil on purpose, everyone believes they are doing things for the right reasons, to "help". "its for their own good" ****. 

I don't know. Maybe it's time we realise this really IS a private matter..

Stop justifying a woman abuser, stop justifying a man who abused his daughter at all levels. zero tolerance towards these people

• Like 3

I feel that part of Britneys allure is that we don’t know what Britney WANTS because she doesn’t get to SPEAK about things. Its all SPECULATION therefore we can all ASSUME or stir our conspiracy THEORIES around on a FAN site 🤭 

As someone that has followed her or been a fan since BOMT seeing this made me happy. JL has always been close to her sister. I have a big family like Brits (there are four of us) and we all fight. I’ve been in jail and had my ups n downs, but at the end of the day my family is ALWAYS there. Britney looked happy and if she didn’t want to be there she’d just sit in a room and pout all day. 

britney spears GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel that part of Britneys allure is that we don’t know what Britney WANTS because she doesn’t get to SPEAK about things. Its all SPECULATION therefore we can all ASSUME or stir our conspiracy THEORIES around on a FAN site 🤭 

As someone that has followed her or been a fan since BOMT seeing this made me happy. JL has always been close to her sister. I have a big family like Brits (there are four of us) and we all fight. I’ve been in jail and had my ups n downs, but at the end of the day my family is ALWAYS there. Britney looked happy and if she didn’t want to be there she’d just sit in a room and pout all day. 

britney spears GIF

Hallucinating!
Would you allow your father to abuse your mother?
Would you allow your father to abuse you?
Would you allow your father to steal money from you?
Would you allow your father to steal your civil rights?
Would you allow your father to attack your children?
That's a family, right! I repeat zero tolerance towards abusers.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

This whole thing is so strange though

Granted they are all family and all that but as many people have already pointed out it's bizarre that the one sibling who opposed to the conservatorship didn't make it in time

And Britney's behaviour and her not really want to be seen there while it might have to do with her not wanting to catch flack from the media for moving around during the virus outbreak it's almost as if she didn't want fans to know where she actually is 

I really hate that I'm always feeling entitled about this but now that we know for sure some of the events that have taken place in the past stuff like Jamie Lynn and her kids drawing crosses on their driveway during her birthday of all days makes me feel uneasy :clown:

What Bryan? He could be there but he’s still married, in LA and has his own family to think of. Plus do we know he doesn’t support the c ship? Where? 

Jamie lynn has not ever featured brit heavily in her insta anyway, even when she’s stayed at her house she’s made it purposely not to film britney even when she had her last baby and her and Lynne visited her (around the same time the Ellen performance was)  britney was seen from the shoulders down only. On her stories. 

I dtrongly grt the impression now britney just wants to disconnect with this lifestyle/fame.

This was touching and beautiful. :byebitch:

Still hasn't changed my mind about Jamie or Jamie Lynn and seeing Britney's awards packed in a small room with boxes on the ground didn't help. :mattafact:

And a lot of you are comparing your families with hers which I think is wrong, I don't think you could've walked in your parents house if your dad has been abusing you for two decades and keeps doing so. I think the only admirable thing here is that Britney doesn't want more drama and seeks peace. She could easily make a scene but she doesn't.

Hope she could be free and I hope Jamie gets what he deserves sooner or later :byebitch:

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, BabyBabyBay said:

With all that money they've been stealing from Brit, you'd think they'd at least update the decor a bit :joanne:

I really get the feeling they are trying to make the house a historic landmark like elvis presosely Graceland or something. That’s how it looks. 

1 minute ago, Kuzco said:

This was touching and beautiful. :byebitch:

Still hasn't changed my mind about Jamie or Jamie Lynn and seeing Britney's awards packed in a small room with boxes on the ground didn't help. :mattafact:

And a lot of you are comparing your families with hers which I think is wrong, I don't think you could've walked in your parents house if your dad has been abusing you for two decades and keeps doing so. I think the only admirable thing here is that Britney doesn't want more drama and seeks peace. She could easily make a scene but she doesn't.

Hope she could be free and I hope Jamie gets what he deserves sooner or later :byebitch:

Tht small room was britneys old bedroom. Her furniture and everything is in the kentwood museum