Britney spotted at Jamie's house in Louisiana (Video)

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

It is important if your family is good to you and to the people you love.
This is not so and I do not understand why a topic like this is normalized.
A man who mistreats his family should be away from them.
In many countries and governments, they are concerned about the people and victims that suffer gender violence and that in this quarantine they are sharing space with them.

I get what you are saying but at the end of the day, he is her father and she is a family person. Everything she does is for family, and she could simply be putting a face for her niece, whatever the case is, why do you want her to remain this bitter hateful person? Is she gonna stop enjoying life because her dad took away 12 years of her life? My point is, not everything has to be about something. Families are dysfunctional but that’s not gonna stop you from coming together for whatever reason because it’s family.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really like the song. Is that Jamie Lynn singing?

I think it would be so “cool” if Britney made a video raw like this and wrote a song that complimented it.   Perhaps Jamie and Britney  could create something  together...

I would love  an acoustic album from Britney. 

Perhaps this is  something she will do latter down the road...

I loved the video. Thanks Jamie! 

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I get what you are saying but at the end of the day, he is her father and she is a family person. Everything she does is for family, and she could simply be putting a face for her niece, whatever the case is, why do you want her to remain this bitter hateful person? Is she gonna stop enjoying life because her dad took away 12 years of her life? My point is, not everything has to be about something. Families are dysfunctional but that’s not gonna stop you from coming together for whatever reason because it’s family.

Being a dysfunctional family is one thing and it's okay for me.
Another is that your father psychologically abuses your mother, your sister and even takes away her legal rights, assaults your nephew ... this is not a dysfunctional family, sorry.
It is a family that suffers from abuse.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I really like the song. Is that Jamie Lynn singing?

I think it would be so “cool” if Britney made a video raw like this and wrote a song that complimented it.   Perhaps Jamie and Britney  could create something  together...

I would love  an acoustic album from Britney. 

Perhaps this is  something she will do latter down the road...

I loved the video. Thanks Jamie! 

That is a hit song from Miranda Lambert :surething:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

It is important if your family is good to you and to the people you love.
This is not so and I do not understand why a topic like this is normalized.
A man who mistreats his family should be away from them.
In many countries and governments, they are concerned about the people and victims that suffer gender violence and that in this quarantine they are sharing space with them.

Stop being ****** - Jamie has been trying to clean up the mess Lynne made when she insisted Britney follow her (their) dreams.  EVERYONE has their own side to a story.  I do not think this is a case of "gender" violence, this is a case of a family who was taken advantage of by Hollywood sharks. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Stop being ****** - Jamie has been trying to clean up the mess Lynne made when she insisted Britney follow her (their) dreams.  EVERYONE has their own side to a story.  I do not think this is a case of "gender" violence, this is a case of a family who was taken advantage of by Hollywood sharks. 

Lynne accused Jamie of psychological abuse, I mean that violence, I mean Jamie stealing her daughter her legal rights, I am not going to discuss this issue with anyone, everyone has their opinion and I am only surprised by the comments.
I don't see any sharks in the industry just Larry, Lou M. Taylor, her father and her father's attorneys.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

No but especially during these times, it’s important to be around family. She can take a break from striking to just feel normal. Her parents are divorced but look how that didn’t stop them from coming together during family events.

I know and I fully agree with this. sometimes family members are ****ty and we have to keep seeing them, I get it.

but this is just an special event, a birthday. we can't just forget everything Jamie did all of sudden. his own grandchildren have a restraining order against him, come on :zoomzoom:

I don't get why people are confused about this video. it's still her family 🤷. but the free Britney movement shouldn't stop for this. 

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Yes. I was thinking the same thing. Like, don't we all have family issues? And some of us have problematic and dysfunctional families but doesn't mean we stop being family, right? I mean, I don't know about some of y'all but I also grew up in a broken dysfunctional family. I had my own issues with my step dad growing up, I f ing resented him, but it doesn't mean I couldn't be in the same house with him and smile and get along and laugh with him at the dinner table. We still took family trips despite all my anger and resentment for him (and believe me, resentment is the appropriate word, like i'm not even kidding). But I still f ing cried when he died, you know. He was part of my life for 16 years. At the end of the day, we're still family. :mhm:

But it doesn't mean Britney should stop fighting for her freedom. She should still do that - for sure. Britney definitely should take issue with Jamie and his abuse of power over her life, but she can still spend weekends with them. Our girl is a sweet and kind hearted southern girl and she's never one to like hold grudges. She may be upset with someone but that's it. She's never like oh gtfo of my life - like no, she's not like that.

I still don't like Jamie and he could whatever... and I wouldn't even bat an eye. I still don't like Jamie Lynne and she could also... whatever, and I wouldn't care. But yeah I don't see why this video is like 'not normal'. It's actually very normal and very human. I've said this before, it's so easy to judge people's relationships and interactions because we're just from the outside looking in. We don't really know what goes on in the relationship and the feelings they have towards each other. It doesn't mean that because you hate them, you only hate them. You can hate them and still love them. That's the beauty of being a human. It's beautiful and tragic and poetic like that. 💜💜💜

Beautifully said, really :sobbing:

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Lynne accused Jamie of psychological abuse, I mean that violence, I mean Jamie stealing her daughter her legal rights, I am not going to discuss this issue with anyone, everyone has their opinion and I am only surprised by the comments.
I don't see any sharks in the industry just Larry, Lou M. Taylor, her father and her father's attorneys.

Lynne accused Jamie of things yet he never spoke bad about her publicly.  Jamie AND Lynne assisted in getting the conservatorship in place.  I think it says something when Lynne keeps shifting blame when she is the one that got Britney and JL tied with Hollywood execs.  I do not agree with the conservatorship either but I do not feel like Jamie is a monster.  Remember the way he cried in For The Record?  He loves Britney.  I was pissed at Jamie for a while but I am starting to feel like he has done the best he knows how.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lynne accused Jamie of things yet he never spoke bad about her publicly.  Jamie AND Lynne assisted in getting the conservatorship in place.  I think it says something when Lynne keeps shifting blame when she is the one that got Britney and JL tied with Hollywood execs.  I do not agree with the conservatorship either but I do not feel like Jamie is a monster.  Remember the way he cried in For The Record?  He loves Britney.  I was pissed at Jamie for a while but I am starting to feel like he has done the best he knows how.

I really think that in 2008 both Jamie and Lynne had good intentions. Imagine that it would be your child going through what Britney was going in 2007-2008! You would do everything in the act of desperation. And in the times of the weakness it is easy to trust people that are great at manipulation like Lou is. And don't forget in the same time Jamie Lynne got pregnant in the age of 16!

Few weeks ago I talked to someone who knows Lynne and this is what this person wrote :

"I still support Britney, I just quit following everything that has to do with the movement because so many people are writing things that aren’t true and are posting wild conspiracy theories and it is hard to read everyday because I know it’s not true. People can believe whatever they want but I know the truth."

" A good friend of mine was with her and a group of friends in Thousand Oaks last weekend and she said she appreciated the support and she posted the white rose to let everyone know she appreciates everyone. She can’t say too much because everyone gets hysterical. I posted to let people know a piece of good information from Britney herself and I got attacked. So I’m just not going to post anymore and people can believe whatever they want to believe."

" I got in trouble for that. 
It’s not my place to speak for anyone else. I’m not saying anything else from now on. 
People know how Lynne feels. 
People know Britney wants out of the conservatorship. 
Hopefully they speak out themselves at some point. 
Not my place to do it."'

" I’m still optimistic because I care so much about Brit. 
I don’t think they are letting her out anytime soon. 
I’m angry she doesn’t go to court and demand for it to be over. I’m angry she doesn’t have her own lawyer. 
It’s ridiculous that she’s even in a conservatorship at this point. It was supposed to last a short while. 
I really wish fans wouldn’t post stuff that’s not true though. A lot of things I read are frustrating. 
Britney needs to step up and fight. She needs to get herself out of this, we know she can be a ***** when she wants to be, she needs to end it. None of us or her mom or anyone else can do it for her."

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Really? this can not be true! This has nothing to do with Hollywood producing executives.
This is from a father who has abused his daughter in every way.
This is from a man who has psychologically mistreated his ex-wife.
This is from a man who hit his grandson.
This is from a man who was and is a drunk and always sent his family to ruin.
This is from a man who has stolen/taken away his daughter's legal rights.
If he loves, values, respect his family, ex-wife, daughter, grandson, this would never have happened.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

I really think that in 2008 both Jamie and Lynne had good intentions. Imagine that it would be your child going through what Britney was going in 2007-2008! 

With simple emotional and unconditional support, take her daughter to a good psychiatrist, listen to her, understand her, love her, respect her.

Always surround herself with good professionals with effective people to help her, not to destroy her and in the case of Britney it is the opposite.

Sue Sam Lutfi in court, not a simple restraining order.

Helping her with her children, with the custody of their children, instead helped Kevin.

and under no circumstances take away her legal rights and more in an illegal conservatorship.

• Like 1