A woman went on Sam Asghari's Instagram live and talked about her experience working for people in conservatorships

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Well Sam also thinks the homeless became homeless due to lack of motivation. Goes to show you how dumb he is. And maybe that's why the team hired him. Cuz they know he's not gonna argue and do his research. 

He forgets that majority are homeless because they are veterans and the ptsd has messed with their heads so much its affecting their lives such as unable to hold a job which then meads to not being able to pay rent which then leads to homelessness. 

Did he really say that homeless people are homeless because of a lack of motivation?How ignorant this guy is. 

21 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Did he really say that homeless people are homeless because of a lack of motivation?How ignorant this guy is. 

Yeah I think it was on his IG. I have to look back, I'm sure it's still there. But his entire world revolves around fitness and it being the magic cure to everything.

6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Well Sam also thinks the homeless became homeless due to lack of motivation. Goes to show you how dumb he is. And maybe that's why the team hired him. Cuz they know he's not gonna argue and do his research. 

He forgets that majority are homeless because they are veterans and the ptsd has messed with their heads so much its affecting their lives such as unable to hold a job which then meads to not being able to pay rent which then leads to homelessness. 

Aren't most of the current homeless people in America actually not veterans, but LGBT youth? I think I read that like three years ago.

• Super Mods

The old me would let things go but 2020 has tested my patience...those that downvoted me...continue supporting this dbag and maybe he’ll send you his leftover cake because lord knows he doesn’t want to get fat :joanne:

Archived