A woman went on Sam Asghari's Instagram live and talked about her experience working for people in conservatorships

PlayboyMommy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who is this woman? I just loved her.. the audacity that that has, the intelligence that that has, the clearance that that has, the access that that has, the influence that that has, the profile that that has, the international implications that that has, she’s an icon and I wanna hang out with her :qtbrit:

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Wow the fact he barely reacted...and his response was so dry, he really doesn’t give a **** about Britney, he just wants attention. His eyes lights up brighter when cameras are on him and people adoring him. 

This!!! No reaction at all about how it is. Not even a leaning in close to pay attention because he knows someone in it. 

It's 8:30am here in NYC and I'm half asleep but even me, I sat up and it got my full attention. 

Actions speak louder than words and his are crystal clear. 

4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

This!!! No reaction at all about how it is. Not even a leaning in close to pay attention because he knows someone in it. 

It's 8:30am here in NYC and I'm half asleep but even me, I sat up and it got my full attention. 

I don't agree with it. For example me when I hear something that makes me uncomfortable I try to not to show it and in my opinion Sam did same. It was cold poker face. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I do the same. I believe that if you truly do care for someone, you would slightly react because honestly what that woman does is amazing and even if Britney is not in it, I think he should show more appreciation than a canned  “that’s amazing” but it’s stuff that he has no interest about. 

30 minutes ago, ****y said:

Am I hearing correctly that he asked her if she had any tips? :byebitch:

He says that but then he adds on "has your schedule changed at all." she said no but that's all I was able to view. 

I follow lawyers for Britney on IG and they posted part of it. For some reason right after this question it was cut off and then the post of Sam lutfi was shown. I wanna try and find a full video somewhere so I can watch it if she did 

23 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

It is that not even a person with dementia severe adult or Bipolar is in guardianship and more working. It is impossible, it is illegal.

Sam is incredibly dumb in every way and yes, he is paid for by her team.

Well Sam also thinks the homeless became homeless due to lack of motivation. Goes to show you how dumb he is. And maybe that's why the team hired him. Cuz they know he's not gonna argue and do his research. 

He forgets that majority are homeless because they are veterans and the ptsd has messed with their heads so much its affecting their lives such as unable to hold a job which then meads to not being able to pay rent which then leads to homelessness. 

Archived