Britney Spears Funko Pop "Toxic Stewardess" Coming soon!

pablitonizer

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes!!  Was hoping they’d make a Toxic one!  Can’t believe they didn’t make Oops!  Sucks it’s gonna be an exclusive, they’re kinda hard to find.  But I found the exclusive Slave one so hopefully I’ll find it!

but the “(M)” makes me think maybe it’s just another metallic variant like the Slave one, so maybe a full release is also coming.

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

Yes!!  Was hoping they’d make a Toxic one!  Can’t believe they didn’t make Oops!  Sucks it’s gonna be an exclusive, they’re kinda hard to find.  But I found the exclusive Slave one so hopefully I’ll find it!

but the “(M)” makes me think maybe it’s just another metallic variant like the Slave one, so maybe a full release is also coming.

I remember trying to find the B&N one and they swore it was out on the floor cuz their site said they had them in stock and I searched every single section they had the pops over and over after being told by multiple staff they were on the floor

turns out a staff member HID THEM in the back to purchase and resell 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I hate those things so much, but I have the BOMT and Slave ones :blol:

we don't get many Britney figures. I also have the Simpsons one 

same girl (but i don't have them :( )

they are just so boring and uninspired most of the time, but i have seen a few that are pretty cool and faded, mostly heavy armor or disney characters

• 1 month later...

Archived