How are you dealing with Coronavirus?

Slayer

These responses saying it's an overreaction, it's ridiculous, it's just media hype, etc. are really making me angry. How can you say that when looking at China and Italy? This is dangerous. People usually don't show symptoms for 5-6 days, but could take up to weeks to show symptoms. Meanwhile, they're unknowingly spreading it around when they don't even know they have it. It's twice as contagious as the flu, and many, many times more deadly.

Even if you don't get the virus, if you or someone else you know develops some other health problem, it will be much harder, maybe even impossible to get healthcare because healthcare centers will be overloaded.

This is not just another media story. This is life and death. Wouldn't you rather be way over-prepared and say, "wow, we overreacted" than be under-prepared and see many, many lives taken, suffering, and economic hardship? Please, open your eyes and prepare. Keep your distance from others. Don't take this time as time to go do outings because you have time off. Don't think because you're young that you can't be affected. Take every precaution you can while you can before it's too late.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

People usually don't show symptoms for 5-6 days, but could take up to weeks to show symptoms. Meanwhile, they're unknowingly spreading it around when they don't even know they have it. It's twice as contagious as the flu, and many, many times more deadly.

Pease, open your eyes and prepare. Keep your distance from others. Don't take this time as time to go do outings because you have time off. Don't think because you're young that you can't be affected. Take every precaution you can while you can before it's too late.

That's why we are saying we are over it. We ARE taking every precaution and that's what we are telling others but they wanna buy 57 packs of toilet paper and every single meat they can find in the supermarket. 

Maybe if they followed the steps that the cdc gave, it wouldn't be mass hysteria. Common sense is all you need to survive. And the media IS hyping it to scare the public. 

We survive swine flu, zika virus, ebola, bird flu, mers, norovirus, etc. We can survive this too. Just stop panicking, remain calm, follow the 5 step rule the CDC asked us to follow and it'll be OK. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, MiracleBrit said:

I’m tired of crazy people buying like 27 multipacks of toilet paper each.... it doesn’t leave any for those who do regular shopping and will need some. My grandparents were telling me the other day that they’ll need toilet paper soon and now they might have trouble getting some... I understand needing it but no one needs to buy sooo much that all the stores run out. In terms of jobs, I work at a school and it’s now closed until April. I’ll have almost a month off of work so.... I’m probably gonna be home and staying out of the craziness if I can.

Pick up a tabloid magazine with JT on the cover. I heard he’s a good brown noser :orly:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I live in Paris and honestly I was carefull but not too worried about it until this week-end. 

I was visiting my mom with a friend and we were at that restaurant saturday night, it was empty... and then at the end of the dinner the waiter told us that they were closing really soon because the government ordered to close any shop that are not vital. So basically since today you can only go to the food-stores, the medical-store and get smokes. But that's all. 

There's rumors we will be ordered to stay home starting tomorrow night. I came back to my appartment and this city is like... really empty. It's really weird and it stresses me out. I'm going to work tomorrow but every meeting I had planned has to be cancel and I don't know what we are going to do. Lot of co-workers are going to stay home. I had a appointment to the dentist because my teeth hurt but it might be closed too... It's horrible. 

• Content Curators

Well my cousin got it!

she’s 32 and has a low immune system and asthma 

and now she’s In pain in the hospital 
(she will survive)

so pls guys be mindful if ur mindset is that everyone’s over hyping it and that we shouldn’t be cancelling events or giving it importance...we don’t have a vaccine yet and Italy is in shambles bc they didn’t follow instructions 
the virus itself Is mutating too and it’s still very new 

14 hours ago, Slayer said:

are you still going to work, are you self isolating, do you know anyone that has coronavirus?

here in the UK business are open as usual and so are schools :disappointed:

our prime ministers best advice was 'wash your hands' :mhmnod:, mess.

In the U.K. too. I’m trying to self isolate as I feel like ****, have a 5 month old baby and I’m asthmatic however... I have a 5 month old baby. Self isolating is unbearably difficult 

25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Here in Mexico we still don't have any specific protocol besides the general precautions, but we do have a Coronavirus cumbia and a Coronavirus piñata 

(which could harm some people's feelings)

Hide contents

coronavirus_o_covid-19_ya_tiene_su_propi

:mcorangu:

You're mexican??? Omg iconic. I saw a lot of telenovelas growing up. :mcry:

The piñata tho :queenie:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

people say that affected my mind, but I really don't care

FatherlyIllChimpanzee-size_restricted.gi

The only clip of a Telenovela I’ve seen is that one where the dude kisses the girl in the wheel chair and some mom walks in on them and starts beating everyone up 

including a grandma 

idek what it was 

iconic :mcorangu:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block