How are you dealing with Coronavirus?

Slayer

On 3/19/2020 at 7:37 AM, Winter _90 said:

@THE BAJAN VIBE  @Arckangel sois españolas? estáis hablando sobre telenovelas  con @PokemonSpears y @Roxxy  en un foro americano mientras estamos a punto de morir, el surrealismo de la cuarentena ...me meo.

La usurpadora es demasiado iconica...
@THE BAJAN VIBE @Arckangel you are spanish? it can't be and you are talking about soap operas with @PokemonSpears and @Roxxy  in an American forum while we are close to dying, the surrealism of the quarantine...LOL.
La usurpadora it's too iconic...
Cuídaros!
Take care!

¡Ay dios mio! Tal cual, perdón por la tardanza, pero he estado desconectada por completo del foro jajajaja. Es surrealista pero cierto. 

Dios, por fin alguien que conoce y ama La Usurpadora, pensé que era un bicho raro!

¿De dónde eres? Yo española, mucha salud para ti y para todos los tuyos:hiii:

• Love 1
On 3/18/2020 at 6:00 AM, Roxxy said:

CHILE. You sing the La Usurpadora theme song and that's the part you remember? But the chorus tho.

La usurpadora!!!!!!!!!! Esperando por tu amor~ La usurpadora!!!!!!!!! Me haces dano corazon~ Descubreme.... recuerdame.... Laaaaaa usuuur.. padooraaaa....... yooooo~

*Paola goes to the window*

*whisper* la usurpadora

I.CO.NIC. :gobaby:

I don't know why you don't know La Viuda De Blanco. But you should've seen it!!! Ughhhhhhh... it was so good. It was about Alicia. She's the widow. She has twins. And it has elements of La Usurpadora. I saw them both probably within the same year. These were during the times where I was more into tragic stories that turn to revenge. And then i just spiraled into caring more about the men than the story because of El Cuerpo Del Deseo. And I'm 31 btw. :bcutelaugh:

Oh my god! I'm sorry but I've been 100% offline with all this mess in my country. I'm so curious rn that I'm going to look for it in Youtube lol. 

God, El Cuerpo Del Deseo was so good, do you remember the character Gaetana? It was so funny and all the revenge storyline was cool:ahhh:

I send you all the positive vibes for you and your loved ones bae!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

¡Ay dios mio! Tal cual, perdón por la tardanza, pero he estado desconectada por completo del foro jajajaja. Es surrealista pero cierto. 

Dios, por fin alguien que conoce y ama La Usurpadora, pensé que era un bicho raro!

¿De dónde eres? Yo española, mucha salud para ti y para todos los tuyos:hiii:

No te preocupes!!
Igualmente! yo también soy española.Mucha salud para ti y para toda la gente que quieres.Solo me hizo gracia el comentario por la situación  y sí, la usurpadora es icónica.
Cuídate mucho!!!.

On 3/28/2020 at 1:44 AM, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Oh my god! I'm sorry but I've been 100% offline with all this mess in my country. I'm so curious rn that I'm going to look for it in Youtube lol. 

God, El Cuerpo Del Deseo was so good, do you remember the character Gaetana? It was so funny and all the revenge storyline was cool:ahhh:

I send you all the positive vibes for you and your loved ones bae!

How are you and how are things there in Spain. I'm worried for all our Spanish and Italian Exhalers who have not gone online for a long time already. I hope all is well with you! ❤

And yes omg Gaetana is so funny and iconic i want her to be my aunt. But i'm also trying to remember this one but I forgot the title. It's a story of Regina and she has a ranch and she rides horses? I think it came out sometime La Usurpadora years but I can't remember the title since we last talked. :idkney:

• Love 1
  • 2 years later...

This thread seems to be so old, even though it started only two years ago. That’s insane how much the world has changed in these two years. It seems that we used to live in a different world back then, and now we are way more mature than we used to be.
Well, COVID’s almost gone now, and there’s almost nothing about it in the news because there are more popular world issues nowadays.
I managed to withstand COVID because I was attentive and careful with my health. I was also taking supplements from aptekastore.com to keep my body healthier.

13 hours ago, inquiryjv said:

This thread seems to be so old, even though it started only two years ago. That’s insane how much the world has changed in these two years. It seems that we used to live in a different world back then, and now we are way more mature than we used to be.
Well, COVID’s almost gone now, and there’s almost nothing about it in the news because there are more popular world issues nowadays.
I managed to withstand COVID because I was attentive and careful with my health. I was also taking supplements from aptekastore.com to keep my body healthier.

Umm covid is repeaking during the winter

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block