Britney: The cheetah is a large cat from Africa ....

Jordan Miller

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares. 

More importantly, the layout of Exhale is annoying as all hell especially on the phone.  I click a damn thread and it still shows “latest” and a mountain of other crap before you get to the thread itself.  It’s like those recipe website that give you a five page essay about one time in Kindergarten before the one paragraph instructions. 

20 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

right!! It's weird, I went back to see if I had screen capped it too but I didn't. But I swearrr it changed - so crazy. Before she was talking about all of the black diamonds and it sounded like she had just bought them or put them on or something bc "!!!!" and I thought it was so random but again on the red background, which we've talked about.. but I went on here to see if anyone was talking about it, then realized the caption changed, and nobody was talking about it lol.

Someone else plz validate this so I don't feel crazy lol. Someone or she, is either going back and changing the captions. Guess I need to start documenting posts lmfao

Yes it was an entirely different caption...something about like being empowered or mysterious (I don’t remember the two adjectives) and how that’s what Black Diamonds represent to her. And the “#MeaningfulMonday”

It was definitely one of the more head-scratching captions of our time. 

33 minutes ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

right!! It's weird, I went back to see if I had screen capped it too but I didn't. But I swearrr it changed - so crazy. Before she was talking about all of the black diamonds and it sounded like she had just bought them or put them on or something bc "!!!!" and I thought it was so random but again on the red background, which we've talked about.. but I went on here to see if anyone was talking about it, then realized the caption changed, and nobody was talking about it lol.

Someone else plz validate this so I don't feel crazy lol. Someone or she, is either going back and changing the captions. Guess I need to start documenting posts lmfao

it really said that about the black diamonds, I even joked about why she eliminated Diamond White in the X Factor :mcorangu: Maybe they were called out because that's just plastic shaped like diamond so the caption didn't really make any sense

11 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Yes it was an entirely different caption...something about like being empowered or mysterious (I don’t remember the two adjectives) and how that’s what Black Diamonds represent to her. And the “#MeaningfulMonday”

Yeah, the #MeaningfulMonday :orangu: I even searched the hashtag and it actually existed, she didn't make that up (Lou, or Britney, whoever "she" is)

7 hours ago, Scrappy said:

Who cares. 

More importantly, the layout of Exhale is annoying as all hell especially on the phone.  I click a damn thread and it still shows “latest” and a mountain of other crap before you get to the thread itself.  It’s like those recipe website that give you a five page essay about one time in Kindergarten before the one paragraph instructions. 

As a newbie here, I have to agree. The layout is pretty confusing (and I'm not even on mobile). At first, I thought all the content at the top was part of the Britney forum, and I was turned off seeing so many off-topic posts. 

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

26c1f69e914988a9d0a43999fe36598a.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ggrgrg.png

ROFL you ***** :haha:

14 hours ago, AmyIsMyDrunkAlterEgo said:

Yeah, there was a caption about black diamonds before.

19 hours ago, Tetris said:

Ah so glad few others saw the original caption as well, but def odd

Archived