Britney: The cheetah is a large cat from Africa ....

Jordan Miller

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I am concerned too because when she posted wearing the black diamonds at first the caption was like "blah blah blah when I found these black diamonds I just had to put them on !!!! They are so strong blah blah blah" and then today it just says "Eyes are the window to the soul... protect your window !!!!!!" 

Now I was skeptical at first that it's Lou posting but I mean this was the first actual change of something that I personally saw and thought was odd given she typically has never changed a caption..

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Amyismydrunkalterego said:

Yeah I am concerned too because when she posted wearing the black diamonds at first the caption was like "blah blah blah when I found these black diamonds I just had to put them on !!!! They are so strong blah blah blah" and then today it just says "Eyes are the window to the soul... protect your window !!!!!!" 

Now I was skeptical at first that it's Lou posting but I mean this was the first actual change of something that I personally saw and thought was odd given she typically has never changed a caption..

Thoughts?

What do you mean? That Lou wrote the first caption and then Britney change it to this actual one?

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

:gloria: omg it really says that, I thought you were trolling :orangu:

is there anyone taking screen captures of everything they post/delete/change? I can't keep up with all this anymore :sobbing:

right!! It's weird, I went back to see if I had screen capped it too but I didn't. But I swearrr it changed - so crazy. Before she was talking about all of the black diamonds and it sounded like she had just bought them or put them on or something bc "!!!!" and I thought it was so random but again on the red background, which we've talked about.. but I went on here to see if anyone was talking about it, then realized the caption changed, and nobody was talking about it lol.

Someone else plz validate this so I don't feel crazy lol. Someone or she, is either going back and changing the captions. Guess I need to start documenting posts lmfao

Archived