'Britney Jean' vinyl on the way

8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Are you a Britney stan? Omggg!!! ❤❤❤

Yep! I became a stan in 2000, when Oops came out... But Britney is still my all time fave. Despite NOT being perfect, it's just quintessential Britney 💓 I even love that's where you take me, one of her most forgotten tracks, not to mention Before The Goodbye and I Run Away. 

And Slave is my fave song and video of all time by any artist. I was shook when the video premiered, I swear I still remember being literally in shock! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Yep! I became a stan in 2000, when Oops came out... But Britney is still my all time fave. Despite NOT being perfect, it's just quintessential Britney 💓 I even love that's where you take me, one of her most forgotten tracks, not to mention Before The Goodbye and I Run Away. 

And Slave is my fave song and video of all time by any artist. I was shook when the video premiered, I swear I still remember being literally in shock! 

:letitburn:

Taste!!! Omg!!! I stan Britney too!

Overprotected is my all time favorite Britney song AND video. Probably most of my top 10 all time Britney songs are from Britney. I love it sooo much I had to buy it twice. Like, just 4 months apart. Well, technically I bought BOMT three times but its a copout because it was problematic and that's why I had to buy it again and again. Huhu. It's the foundation of me. I think I am who I am because of that album. The era. Everything was just ughhhhh. I have so many fond memories with that album and being in 6th grade. Ughhh the best of times. ❤❤❤

• Like 2

For one, I'm glad that they included the deluxe edition bonus tracks. However, I don't understand why they kept the misspelled "Hold On Tight" (I know it's iconic, but still... :byebitch:) and that way-too-basic font.

All in all, I won't be getting this because I don't live in the USA and I don't want to support the conservatorship, but this is cool, I guess...

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

It's nice to see another late fan who shares a love for BJ. :) Chillin' With You is such a sweet song. It's also just really cool to hear Britney doing a song with her sister. 

I think that "Chillin' With You" has sweet lyrics, but the main problem I have with it is that... according to an analysis of BJ, Britney didn't sing a single word on that song except for the "You"s at the beginning... :messbye:

Man they've been cranking these out fast :britlol: this really shows it is B's team trying to squeeze some money out.

I have the Blackout and Femme Fatale ones, and compared to vinyls by other artists (such as Madonna and Kylie) they feel very cheap, and they are obviously rushed. That being said I might get the vinyl of this if the color is pretty, but I dunno :britstare11:

5 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

I think that "Chillin' With You" has sweet lyrics, but the main problem I have with it is that... according to an analysis of BJ, Britney didn't sing a single word on that song except for the "You"s at the beginning... :messbye:

I know everyone talks about Myah when BJ is brought up... Is there absolute proof that it was mostly Myah singing on BJ? Either way I stan it. :verycool:

• Like 1
On 3/7/2020 at 12:43 PM, Shadow2003 said:

For one, I'm glad that they included the deluxe edition bonus tracks. However, I don't understand why they kept the misspelled "Hold On Tight" (I know it's iconic, but still... :byebitch:) and that way-too-basic font.

All in all, I won't be getting this because I don't live in the USA and I don't want to support the conservatorship, but this is cool, I guess...

I just preordered and it’s just the standard edition :badthoughts:

• Like 2