'Britney Jean' vinyl on the way

On 3/8/2020 at 12:53 PM, Dirk said:

I would buy just because of the cover cause it's beautiful
that album is a disgrace on Britney's catalog, itshouldhavebeen a 5 tracks EP for vegas and that's it cause only work ***** is truly good, the vocal production on Alien is a mess. 

I still exclusively listen to the Alien track that leaked without the glitchy *** mess 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It’s sold out mamas, but Femme Fatale still hasn’t yet, and it’s been out forever. How Ironicney.

:blol:

For real? Is it the only Britney vinyl to not be sold out? Wow. And I thought there's a lot of baby stans who live for Femme Fatale. I see a lot of FF stans on Twitter. Like, a lot. This is surprising to me. :unreal:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

For real? Is it the only Britney vinyl to not be sold out? Wow. And I thought there's a lot of baby stans who live for Femme Fatale. I see a lot of FF stans on Twitter. Like, a lot. This is surprising to me. :unreal:

Yeah, check it on the UO site, I think Circus took a bit of time to sell out too. 
But Blackout sold out so fast, like I wasn’t sure if I would get a copy, but a ***** was Lucky.  :indulge:  
Do you have all of them so far? :makeitrain: 
I missed out on the pink BOMT due to a stupid issue with UO double-billing me when I didn’t have the cash, then my order was canceled and they wouldn’t help me at all. It’s so frustrating because I’d have a complete set. If anyone has an extra copy just lying around unloved, I’d give it a Fabulous Home and love it until I die. I’m so serious, there was one on eBay but it was $400 fvcking dollars. I can’t.  :crying1:   :tiffanycries:   :wendycry:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 3/7/2020 at 6:57 AM, Roxxy said:

Whaaat??? You're 17??? or like 16? No wonder you're new to this. That is amazing. I also know one member who's also 16 years old and he also stans Britney Jean. ❤ 

You stay up until 3am and you still have school the next day?! I'm gonna be against it if not for the fact that it's Britney b-*******. I get that studying Britney is really hard and requires a lot of work. Good for you! I like that you did your own research and watched everything. That is true commitment. I don't like lazy fans - not even fans if that's the case.

There's nothing like discovering your fave for the first time. Ugh I miss that. I never experienced that with Britney obvi cause I was there from day 1 and the same with Xtina and Rihanna and Beyonce. But I experienced that with Madonna. I know of her. But I only started getting into everything in 2006 (and she had more stuff out than Britney has in her 30s) and it was just like you said, many nights binging her stuff until 3am. :madonna:

pop academic, sister!

• Love 2
  • 1 month later...