'Britney Jean' vinyl on the way

5 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Oh, I actually only became a fan last December :tbh:  I just got BJ first because I really liked it... 

Unfortunately I'll probably never get to experience an era :crying3:

I feel you on a spiritual level :bigtime: I became a fan in Aug 2018 and Britney Jean is a guilty pleasure of mine too... I mean, look at my username 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Y'all salty but deep down know that Britney Jean had the best album cover, disc, booklet and aesthetic :katybelt:

It doesss:crying1: 

I am particularly obsessed with the all black cd. And I thought the grey color of the FF cd was pretty but BJ cd outsold.

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I feel you on a spiritual level :bigtime: I became a fan in Aug 2018 and Britney Jean is a guilty pleasure of mine too... I mean, look at my username 

It's nice to see another late fan who shares a love for BJ. :) Chillin' With You is such a sweet song. It's also just really cool to hear Britney doing a song with her sister. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

That would be lovely! ❤

B-tch all of 'em. I'm 31 years old. I was there in 98 in my room on top of my bed patiently waiting for the end of the video so I could do the kick. I wasn't singing the right words and all I cared about was that final kick. That was all I cared about. It was everything to me. :bcutelaugh:

Oh. So you pretty much have it all covered. And you only started in December??? You've been binge watching just Britney stuff? I love the addictio... dedication. :letitburn:

Now that's impressive, a fan since day one! Lol that kick is iconic. I can't believe you've experienced all the eras! You're a true Britney fan. I wasn't even born until ITZ came out. :embarrassney: 

Let's just say... I've spent many nights binging her stuff till 3am xD. I think it's safe to say I have a slight addiction lol. :OMGney:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

My favorite Britney Spears album! It's how I first discovered Britney. I didn't know much about her before that. I'm Will.I.Ams biggest stan and he introduced me to Britney with Scream & Shout and then he produced this album. Its her best work by far!:jj:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Now that's impressive, a fan since day one! Lol that kick is iconic. I can't believe you've experienced all the eras! You're a true Britney fan. I wasn't even born until ITZ came out. :embarrassney: 

Let's just say... I've spent many nights binging her stuff till 3am xD. I think it's safe to say I have a slight addiction lol. :OMGney:

Whaaat??? You're 17??? or like 16? No wonder you're new to this. That is amazing. I also know one member who's also 16 years old and he also stans Britney Jean. ❤ 

You stay up until 3am and you still have school the next day?! I'm gonna be against it if not for the fact that it's Britney b-tch. I get that studying Britney is really hard and requires a lot of work. Good for you! I like that you did your own research and watched everything. That is true commitment. I don't like lazy fans - not even fans if that's the case.

There's nothing like discovering your fave for the first time. Ugh I miss that. I never experienced that with Britney obvi cause I was there from day 1 and the same with Xtina and Rihanna and Beyonce. But I experienced that with Madonna. I know of her. But I only started getting into everything in 2006 (and she had more stuff out than Britney has in her 30s) and it was just like you said, many nights binging her stuff until 3am. :madonna:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Whaaat??? You're 17??? or like 16? No wonder you're new to this. That is amazing. I also know one member who's also 16 years old and he also stans Britney Jean. ❤ 

You stay up until 3am and you still have school the next day?! I'm gonna be against it if not for the fact that it's Britney b-tch. I get that studying Britney is really hard and requires a lot of work. Good for you! I like that you did your own research and watched everything. That is true commitment. I don't like lazy fans - not even fans if that's the case.

There's nothing like discovering your fave for the first time. Ugh I miss that. I never experienced that with Britney obvi cause I was there from day 1 and the same with Xtina and Rihanna and Beyonce. But I experienced that with Madonna. I know of her. But I only started getting into everything in 2006 (and she had more stuff out than Britney has in her 30s) and it was just like you said, many nights binging her stuff until 3am. :madonna:

Yeah, I'm 16. :brityes: Ooh, he sounds cool. :)

I figured if I wanna call myself a Britney fan I needed the facts and knowledge to back it up. :cutebrit: Luckily I've kept very good grades even though I barely sleep lol.

Ikr? I can't believe I was missing out on Britney for all these years. Being a Britney fan isn't a hobby, it's a way of life. Cool! Glad to know I'm not the only who's stayed up till 3am watching someone's stuff lol.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, rik said:

:ohi: this is how they're celebrating 20 years of oops

Oops is getting a vinyl part 2, theyre releasing a special edition vinyl with a new cover thats never been seen before with remixes and b-sides. nothing new on the actual disc, just old stuff but its still pretty neat. i think its a coloured vinyl and its coming next month for record store day uk

• Like 1