'Britney Jean' vinyl on the way

5 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Fun fact: BJ was the first Britney CD I got. (I'm really late to the fandom, like really late)

Britney Jean was your entry to the fandom. :queenie:

I'm so glad we had Glory and you atleast experienced an ok era.

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

Wow even the duet record got the vynil treatment :tifflmao:

I'm literally screaming, her team should have done the most intelligent thing and just remove that pile of **** from streaming services and stuff :hideous:

This is by far the most tragic thing in her career, and we've experienced a lot since 2007 :pieceofwhat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Wow even the duet record got the vynil treatment :tifflmao:

I'm literally screaming, her team should have done the most intelligent thing and just remove that pile of **** from streaming services and stuff :hideous:

This is by far the most tragic thing in her career, and we've experienced a lot since 2007 :pieceofwhat:

WEW CHILE

You're gonna hurt someone's feelinsss. :cuteneylaugh:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

WEW CHILE

You're gonna hurt someone's feelinsss. :cuteneylaugh:

She tried to sell us a record 80% sung by a random vocalist :mj:

And it's not like ok it was her record company and she ignored the project like she didn't want to be associated with it:mj:

She bragged about how personal the record was in every interview, even publishing fake handwritten letters :mj:

We all joke about it but she's a liar and it's a big stain on her whole artistry:mj:

It was worse than all the half-assed performances she's been having for years :mj:

Thank God for the wonderful Glory, a literal miracle after the Borona Jirus mess

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

She tried to sell us a record 80% sung by a random vocalist :mj:

And it's not like ok it was her record company and she ignored the project like she didn't want to be associated with it:mj:

She bragged about how personal the record was in every interview, even publishing fake handwritten letters :mj:

We all joke about it but she's a liar and it's a big stain on her whole artistry:mj:

It was worse than all the half-assed performances she's been having for years :mj:

Thank God for the wonderful Glory, a literal miracle after the Borona Jirus mess

I know, I know. I get that. No need to explain. 😘 I was only joking. What I really meant was you're gonna hurt our resident Britney Jean stan, PokemonSpears. ❤

• Like 3
3 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

They not gonna change the spelling on hold on tite? 

OH PLEASE DEAR LORD!

3 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

:receipts2: I have all of the vinyls, but perhaps I'll skip this one :ohi:

omg DON'T! Don't you dare. I only have "...Baby" and I already missed everything else just because I live far away and have no money whatsoever. BUY IT. You'll regret it later.

2 hours ago, Roxxy said:

You forgot It Should Be Easy :comingthru:

I won't even...!

1 hour ago, Alex_1991 said:

Borona Jirus

* DECEASED *

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Oh, I actually only became a fan last December :tbh:  I just got BJ first because I really liked it... 

Unfortunately I'll probably never get to experience an era :crying3:

:queenie:

I seriously want to give you a hug for two different reasons. Welcome to the fandom and cause this is so sad. :wontcry:

I love you.:hugs:

And if you need anything. Some snacks, a ******. Let me know. Oh, god love ya~

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Oh, I actually only became a fan last December :tbh:  I just got BJ first because I really liked it... 

Unfortunately I'll probably never get to experience an era :crying3:

Welcome, i have videos on youtube id love you to watch them. i think it would be a cool for you from your perspective as a new fan. also i just want to know if people like my edits 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

:queenie:

I seriously want to give you a hug for two different reasons. Welcome to the fandom and cause this is so sad. :wontcry:

I love you.:hugs:

And if you need anything. Some snacks, a ******. Let me know. Oh, god love ya~

Thanks for the welcome, I've loved Britney's fan community since I've joined. Lots of nice, cool people. :divaney: 

Watching through all her old stuff does really make me wish I could've experienced Primeney :crying1:

What am I gonna use a ****** for xD?? I don't even have a bf rn lol

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Thanks for the welcome, I've loved Britney's fan community since I've joined. Lots of nice, cool people. :divaney: 

Watching through all her old stuff does really make me wish I could've experienced Primeney :crying1:

What am I gonna use a ****** for xD?? I don't even have a bf rn lol

Yeah the community is a mess but we're still like family despite all the clashing opinions and taste. ❤❤❤

Ugh nothing beats living in that era for sure. But atleast it's better late than never. You just have to catch up. Have you seen everything there is to see? Have you been doing your homework?

That was...

mean girls GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah the community is a mess but we're still like family despite all the clashing opinions and taste. ❤❤❤

Ugh nothing beats living in that era for sure. But atleast it's better late than never. You just have to catch up. Have you seen everything there is to see? Have you been doing your homework?

That was...

mean girls GIF

I think it's safe to say I'm gonna be a part of this family for a while. ❤

What eras did you get to live through? As of now I've watched every episode of Chaotic,  all her main documentaries, every tour, Crossroads, most of her preformances, over one hundred interviews. I've listened to her studio albums/EPs MANY times (Like I pretty listen to at least one full album each day). I think I've heard most her unreleased stuff. Any suggestions on anything else Britney related I should check out?

Oh lol! :bcutelaugh:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

I think it's safe to say I'm gonna be a part of this family for a while. ❤

What eras did you get to live through? As of now I've watched every episode of Chaotic,  all her main documentaries, every tour, Crossroads, most of her preformances, over one hundred interviews. I've listened to her studio albums/EPs MANY times (Like I pretty listen to at least one full album each day). I think I've heard most her unreleased stuff. Any suggestions on anything else Britney related I should check out?

Oh lol! :bcutelaugh:

That would be lovely! ❤

B-tch all of 'em. I'm 31 years old. I was there in 98 in my room on top of my bed patiently waiting for the end of the video so I could do the kick. I wasn't singing the right words and all I cared about was that final kick. That was all I cared about. It was everything to me. :bcutelaugh:

Oh. So you pretty much have it all covered. And you only started in December??? You've been binge watching just Britney stuff? I love the addictio... dedication. :letitburn:

• Like 3