How old were you when 'Baby One More Time' came out?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK DINOSAUR COMING THROUGH! I just turned 14 (as in, FOURTEEN) years old in January 1999.
I was reading through this thread (I could honestly say it's the cutest thread EVER) and thought that I was the oldest ***** here but then the real grannies woke up and replied. Still, this is why you have to listen to me when I say that sometimes you need to CALM DOWN. But I love you. Eat your vegetables though.

I was 8 about going on 9 that year in May. I remember sitting on my parents need watching MTV, even they played music videos still, and BOMT music video came on...I hadn't seen anyone so captivating. She was singing this catchy song and dancing like how I'd never seen before. I knew of the greats like Madonna, Janet, Michael, Prince, but she was younger and from that moment I was hooked. I've never stopped loving her and bc of that she remained a huge inspiration and the reason why I pursued dance in NYC

Archived