Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

NO NO NO! Guys what’s wrong with you??? If this is true, then what that guy said it’s true too, Britney doesn’t want to do this and wants it leaked! We shouldn’t support any Britney thing until we are sure she is free or she is fine and doesn’t have any problem with the conservatorship, if she’s being forced and that stuff we should NOT support it! LEAK ITTTT!

This! Are we all crazy or what?? 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This is weird... People claim this account is Britney and she just posted about  that movie... 

Screenshot-20200219-150921-com-twitter-a

this account is fake af cuz before the “brianna lynn” bullshit it was a gaga “insider” account and i know that because i had sent a message to them some years ago asking if the things they posted were real.

Granted I don't think this is true...but also I pray it's not true. This is an awful awful idea. Britney is not Mandy Moore...we don't need stripped down covers from her. PLus after almost four years with no new music from her the last thing I want is a cover album. It would be a horrible way to come back and a nail in the coffin of her music career.

Archived