Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

y'all are just so thirsty y'all buy anything that's Britney and music related lol. He ir she can't even write Lady Gaga's HIT Shallow right...sure jan and as if Britney would even record that song lmao

Well I miss her, don't you?

@merden I just listened, I don't wanna judge but it surprisingly doesn't sound Britney to me :calculating:

1 minute ago, Nickey said:

How bitter can someone be to laugh at supporting fans who miss their idol. I really don't wanna be mean but it's not funny that someone's messing with our feelings

I am sorry but one can be only so easy to mislead...why would one believe anything from a gossip site? If even half of the "insiders" were real on here, her career would have looked soooooo different lol.

Y'all stop fighting. If you guys don't believe it, then don't. But don't attack or make fun of those who want to give this person a chance. We have nothing to lose anyway. Right? Nothing to lose. And everything to gain if it's true. Stop fighting you guys. :wontcry:

On that note, it doesn't sound like her... ish. I'm kinda on the fence on this one.

I don't know what to think... Even tho i'm new here i've visited this forum (without creating my account) sometimes and if i'm not mistaken @It'sSamB!tch Leaked the Make Me multitracks, we're talking about a song that was released as a single and already copyrighted, yet, nothing has happened to him (and btw thanks for leaking the stems) i'd leak at least 1 full track, just so we know the whole thing is real (and you said that Britney want it to leak anyways)... also, what a bad marketing move if that's true, sorry but who the heck would buy an album full of covers especially after the whole #FreeBritney movement?

6 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I am sorry but one can be only so easy to mislead...why would one believe anything from a gossip site? If even half of the "insiders" were real on here, her career would have looked soooooo different lol.

I know and I kind of feel fooled. But it's just because of the latest worrying stuff around Britney.

xo :hugs:

3 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Why would they release a covers album?

To fulfill contractual obligations? She's still one album left on her contract, i think. So maybe they just want to get it over with so there won't be any pressure from the label anymore. Like when artists release a greatest hits album to fulfill their contract and get out of it asap.

6 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

To fulfill contractual obligations? She's still one album left on her contract, i think. So maybe they just want to get it over with so there won't be any pressure from the label anymore. Like when artists release a greatest hits album to fulfill their contract and get out of it asap.

But in that case a "Greatest Hits" would have been a easy way for them to make money or a concert on DVD/Blu-ray... something doesn't seem right here, cause if this whole "album" turns out to be true, does that mean that they "forced" her to go to the studio and record these tracks? idk, i'm confused

Just now, Alex_1991 said:

And what if it's not an official record, but Britney recorded something for fun and it got leaked?

I know I sound desperate and delusional :disappointed:

5 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I was pretty sure it's just fake 5 minutes before but after reading yall's comments my mind is exploding already with more and more conspiracy theories about this, send help

giphy.gif

Archived