Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

Admin Update: the original poster removed their post.

Essentially, they claimed Britney had recorded a collection of songs over the last 5 years - all covers. 12 tracks in total, including a Lady Gaga cover of Shallow. 

Unfortunately, their claims appear to be completely fake and debunked. However, it has opened up a discussion about whether or not fans would like a Britney cover album at all.

bbfacebook.jpg

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't us all to freak out. You know, lately we need to take every little new thing about Britney with a grain of salt. Let's stay calm and wait. Also after all the crazy news or rumors during #freeBritney it's not like it's a heartbreaking message.

But.

WHAAAAAT THE HELL THAT IS HEARFCKBREAKING NEWS I'M SHOOK WHAT WHERE AND WHY, TELL US MORE!! :meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::meltdown::scalped::scalped::scalped:

1 minute ago, merden said:

My friend is a PA of someone who works for Britney.  Britney gave him access to these tracks and hinted that she wanted them to leak.  My friend shared them with me.

So hopefully someone leaks it!

How's the production, is it very polished (I mean her vocals) or more raw material like demos?

Archived