Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys I know this is fake as **** but let's give some props to the op. 

He got us something to talk about (the pun) other than freebritney, and it felt a little bit like the old times when we were waiting for info or leaks about new music :disappointed:

Right now everything we can expect from Britney is a random pic on her instagram or some bad The Zone advertisement, and that's all we're prorbably getting for months, if not years 

36 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Guys I know this is fake as **** but let's give some props to the op. 

He got us something to talk about (the pun) other than freebritney, and it felt a little bit like the old times when we were waiting for info or leaks about new music :disappointed:

Right now everything we can expect from Britney is a random pic on her instagram or some bad The Zone advertisement, and that's all we're prorbably getting for months, if not years 

Or it could be Lou trying to get the fans all riled up so that we start demanding new music then they can guilt Britney into the recording studio.

:mhm:

We see u Loucifer.

:badthoughts:

• Leader
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I wonder if Britney has ever even considered doing a cover album or maybe 2 to fulfill her contract with RCA?

I think that'd actually be super interesting for her to do. From a creation standpoint, I imagine it would be a lot easier to get something done and polished versus a new album/EP. 

I would be down for a 5-track EP of covers that she personally selected. How special would that be?! 

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

I think that'd actually be super interesting for her to do. From a creation standpoint, I imagine it would be a lot easier to get something done and polished versus a new album/EP. 

I would be down for a 5-track EP of covers that she personally selected. How special would that be?! 

That would be TRAGIC. I'd rather we had no music at all :ririshade2:

Just now, JordanMiller said:

Lmaoo. Ugh the desert performance debacle is epic in retrospect. I remember getting off the bus with my friends that day and literally saying ':OMGney: I don't see a stage'

And then Exhale deservedly dragged me to Pluto.

I didn't even know who "Jordan" was at the time but i remember everyone on Facebook (that was the only platform i had back then) blaming on you on every Britney fan page for spreading fake news :demi: it was low-key iconic though :queenflopga: lol

6 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I think it'd be awesome if the covers were like those classic songs she used to post on Instagram (without the chipmunk filter of course :wontcry:). She could cover Whitney, Madonna, Cher, even maybe some R&B songs from the 90's, or something like Dreaming of You by Selena.

I'd be here even for a BSB cover, I think Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely would sound awesome with Britney vocals. Even those generic groups of early 00's had songs that would fit Britney perfectly, like S Club 7's Natural or  M2M's Everything, Ateens' Halfway Around the World, etc. 

Heck, even if she went for the most bubblegum pop direction, like covering the Spice Girls or Aqua's Barbie Girl, it would be epic. But I don't think she'd ever do that lol 

Archived