Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I compared both youtube vids (the 'leak' and the impersonator) and the tones sound different even when on the same key. Either the sample is real or someone's really good at editing

He’s really good at editing. He’s got 407k subs from just making fake movie trailers for sequels including titanic 2 😂. Regardless if he’s used the video I found..it’s pure fake! His about on the YouTube channel even confesses that he uses (some super heavy editing) 

Just now, BreakTheIce90 said:

He’s really good at editing. He’s got 407k subs from just making fake movie trailers for sequels including titanic 2 😂. Regardless if he’s used the video I found..it’s pure fake! His about on the YouTube channel even confesses that he uses (some super heavy editing) 

I'm at the point that I'd enjoy the album even if it's fake :pieceofwhat:, heck I enjoy Black Widow more than most FF tracks

• Leader
5 minutes ago, BreakTheIce90 said:

Him reading this thread :inbed:

5 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

But it still doesn't sound like her. No shade but its too pretty. I mean the vocals are kinda serving. No shade to our girl.

Britney is a f**king GOOD singer y’all damn chill.

She’s also AMAZING in a studio as well as live, her early performances show this. 

Maybe Britney is tryna give y’all the sit down acoustic album you’ve been screaming for since 2010 and has covers as well as her own previous and new material in there? 

Archived