Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

NO NO NO! Guys what’s wrong with you??? If this is true, then what that guy said it’s true too, Britney doesn’t want to do this and wants it leaked! We shouldn’t support any Britney thing until we are sure she is free or she is fine and doesn’t have any problem with the conservatorship, if she’s being forced and that stuff we should NOT support it! LEAK ITTTT!

I know I know, I just feel so conflicted rn. My heart knows that I shouldn't be supporting anything Britney doesn't want to do, but my mind is yelling NEW BRITNEY MUSIC. And yes, I agree, leak it now!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can anyone in 2020 believe this .... this is why Britney’s team thinks we’re fools ... 

first due to copywrite laws she would have to get songs that are older than 20 years ...

do you really see Britney releasing an album of songs that just came out. 

this is one of the lamest rumors in a long time but reminds me of the shock your mind and sunflower eras 

18 minutes ago, Nickey said:

The OP made a  success - a hot thread after 14 years of not posting a single thing on exhale. Congrats. See you in 2034 :lollipop:

You know what's suspicious to me? The fact that i asked for a pic of the folder and he/she totally ignored me, but before this person "leaked" the snippet he/she said that didn't wanted to sabotage Britney even tho he/she said that Britney wants everything to leak... But that's not all, you can "leak" a snippet of a song on YouTube knowing that you can get a copyright strike but still, you can't upload a picture of the folder with the names of these songs? I can't even give this person the benefit of the doubt anymore, so :mcwave:

A cover album of recent hits? It doesn't make any sense. Has anyone done something like it before? I mean I would believe it if it's from some youtube artist but from someone like Britney?? If it's true, maybe she recorded it for fun? It'd be funny if she's covering some random hits when she didn't sing 70% of BJ

4 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

You know what's suspicious to me? The fact that i asked for a pic of the folder and he/she totally ignored me, but before this person "leaked" the snippet he/she said that didn't wanted to sabotage Britney even tho he/she said that Britney wants everything to leak and that's not it, you can "leak" a snippet of a song on YouTube knowing that you can get a copyright strike but still, you can't upload a picture of the folder with the names of these songs? I can't even give this person the benefit of the doubt anymore (unless everything is true and he/she leaks a full track then i will apologize, but again, i doubt it's true)

If he/she provided a pic it might still be fake cause one can just rename some random mp3 files and call it sth

:mj:

If Britney wants the album to leak, then why don't you leak at least one song? :whatitellu: Not buying this... But if it's true (i mean, it wouldn't surprise me that they forced her to release a new album so everyone forgets about #FreeBritney), her team REALLY hates her and wants to destroy what's left of her career and legacy :byebitch: 

4 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

The Shallows :gloria:

Okay can you get in touch with @Nickey through private message and you can arrange where and how to leak the tracks. We'll promise that if it gets out, we didn't get it from you. I promise.

RIGHT GUYS!?!?!?!?!?! PROMISE!?!?!?!?!?!

I'll come for anyone who says it was him :bieber:

Archived