Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, merden said:

Like the title says...  I've heard a few of the tracks. 
I don't want to sabotage or leak anything, but if you guys have any questions I'm happy to answer them.

OK my question is simply.....WTF WHY??? Is this like to get her back in the music scene and she'll follow it up  with a new album soon after??

seriously why the hell is she doing a covers album? we want bloody new songs ! 

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Right now everything we can expect from Britney is a random pic on her instagram or some bad The Zone advertisement, and that's all we're prorbably getting for months, if not years 

Well, at  least you're gettin' something. Imagine being a Nelly Furtado stan. I haven't heard from her for more than a year. Not a single post...no new music since 2017...Nada niente nothing. Why do I always have to stan such mysterious women :tifftear:

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

I think that'd actually be super interesting for her to do. From a creation standpoint, I imagine it would be a lot easier to get something done and polished versus a new album/EP. 

I would be down for a 5-track EP of covers that she personally selected. How special would that be?! 

I'll be so here for it, along with the songs, doing like a mini YouTube series, something like Ashley Tisdale did a few years ago, with special guests joining in some songs

Just her, a guitar or piano and that'll be already fantastic. 

2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Lmaoo. Ugh the desert performance debacle is epic in retrospect. I remember getting off the bus with my friends that day and literally saying ':OMGney: I don't see a stage'

And then Exhale deservedly dragged me to Pluto.

i'm sure you didn't complain from all that website traffic :orangu: 

tenor.gif?itemid=13496693

Archived