Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

4 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Of course people can still get into trouble when leaks happen. The Rebel Heart guy remember? And Perez during Blackout? And remember even Michelle Bell was prohibited by her label to stop leaking more tracks after she leaked Money, Love, & Happiness after they caught wind that she leaked it. And she said that she's tied to a contract or whatever.

Blackout 2007, money love & happiness 2012 (and this was a songwriter leaking demos, not rly professional so I understand why she was stopped. Doesn’t look good for her own career), and rebel heart in 2015.

leaks are much more prominent now even though they were pretty prominent back then.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Since it's a cover of Shallow, why don't anyone try throwing this topic over to GagaDaily? :thinkney: They'll investigate if Britney's team ever purchased the rights to cover the song

No it shouldn't get out until the full leak happens. Maybe Brit wants people to know her vocal range.

My point is, people shouldn't think that leaks are fine and won't get people into trouble. They're not. Artists and labels are just lazy to sue fans because they have nothing to gain by suing them. And we know Madonna's a ***** that's why she came after the Rebel Heart guy.

8 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Me too! ❤ But not of recent hits. I was thinking like Take A Bow or Secret by Madonna and an actual You Oughta Know recording.

Yeah that would be great. I’d love a studio cover of You Oughta Know and Something To Talk About, too. Britney would really shine with a cover album. I can see her coming up with the idea herself. I’m down to support that. 

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Yeah that would be great. I’d love a studio cover of You Oughta Know and Something To Talk About, too. Britney would really shine with a cover album. I can see her coming up with the idea herself. I’m down to support that. 

I'll be singing all 12 tracks of this alleged covers album on karaoke. I always sing You Oughta Know because she sang it on the Circus Tour. LOL I'm gonna be adding 12 more songs on my repertoire if this covers album turns up.  :bcutelaugh:

Archived