Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Leak a 30 second clip and you won't get in trouble. Otherwise you're just a fraud. If Britney hinted at wanting it to leak then why would anyone get in trouble? Like LOL. Calling this 10000000% bullsht

Hey sis don't be mean, this person is here since 2006 and never posted once till now what I think, means something :calculating:

2 minutes ago, merden said:

I can leak a mini sample on YouTube...  but like I said, I don't want to get anyone in trouble or sabotage an upcoming project

Or on  z i p p y s h a r e , it's much more private and your upload won't get taken down in a moment

but anyway try youtube, whatever's best for you. Thank you <3

Can you give us the song titles? Not all of them, but some. So if this turns out to be true, and they match with the ones out, we know you were reliable. Sorry if It's hard for me to trust you, this idea of an album with late 2010s covers it's so f**king random, why would they do that? 

And also give us a hint!!! LQ snippet I don't care.

20 minutes ago, Nickey said:

Hey sis don't be mean, this person is here since 2006 and never posted once till now what I think, means something :calculating:

y'all are just so thirsty y'all buy anything that's Britney and music related lol. He ir she can't even write Lady Gaga's HIT Shallow right...sure jan and as if Britney would even record that song lmao

Archived