Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

Who would've thought that B10 will be a covers album, trendsetterney strikes again :hiii:

If this actually happens (I don’t think it will :ririshade2:) I would be really surprised and I’m sure it would catch on. All of the girls today are inspired by her and they do what she does. It would probably be a hit. It would get a lot of people talking and after 20 years everyone would finally understand that she can sing. 
I do hope this is true, it’s a cool idea. 

42 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Katy rush released Harley's In Hawaii because it leaked a week before the planned release and it became her first single to miss the Hot 100 :orangu: It was released on a Wednesday 💀 

tbh I never liked that song. Thought it was the worst. Small Talk and Never Really Over felt as happy jams and HIH sounds soooo boring and uncreative

1 hour ago, HardToForgetYa said:

:truthtea: i'm not gonna lie i'd be very happy if that's true and the whole thing gets leaked but i'd be thrilled if it was a new song, unreleased stuff etc... Even tho what i really really want right now are the multitracks from Glory i'm still waiting for someone to leak them :britdrown:

this. I need the Liar adlibs and instrumental in my life!

35 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

Assuming it's true, this needs to happen NOW, specially if the songs are current, if they wait for it it'll sound dated AF.

This. If something is actually happening it needs to happen like ASAP. Unfortunately we all know Britney’s career has been in a decline for a while, and she’s starting to fade into obscurity. The GP has almost forgotten about her and still think she’s crazy. I don’t know if they would even care about new music if it were just covers. 

Kinda Unrelated - I saw a video the other day of people going to The Zone and they didn’t understand the Blackout Chapel room. They were like “OMG I’ve never seen this video what song is it for?” or they done know the songs on the album apart from the singles. It saddens me cuz the GP are barely aware that she has BO and more albums and new music after Circus. They don’t know Glory exists and are unaware of anything but POM in Vegas and 2007. They think that’s all she’s done. I don’t want Britney to be forgotten by everyone but us. I’m emotional.  :crying1:   :bpout:

And I actually think B10 will be her last album before she retires for good. But now that we have this rumor of a stripped down covers album and now that i'm calm after that whirlwind of an hour we just had, i think it's not a bad idea to finally silence the haters and remind them that she's a 3-time Grammy nominee for Female Pop Vocal Performance.

Omg wow 400k subscribers. I honestly think he wasn't tripping though cause i don't know when he said "The Shallows" i kinda believed him. Because locals don't know that song or if they did, they probably don't know what the title is. When i play Shallow in the car my Mom thinks the song is an old song like from the 70s or 80s that she's never heard before. My point is, its unlikely that a local would go to Exhale and pull a stunt like this if he just wants to cause some ruckus. I think it's more likely that a stan (doesn't have to be Britney Army) will lie about this than a local.

49 minutes ago, Thinkin'AboutYou said:

Ok, listened to the snippet, it definitely sounds like Britney. I'll actually be really excited if this is real. An album of covers sounds fun.

13 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

If this actually happens (I don’t think it will :ririshade2:) I would be really surprised and I’m sure it would catch on. All of the girls today are inspired by her and they do what she does. It would probably be a hit. It would get a lot of people talking and after 20 years everyone would finally understand that she can sing. 
I do hope this is true, it’s a cool idea. 

NO NO NO! Guys what’s wrong with you??? If this is true, then what that guy said it’s true too, Britney doesn’t want to do this and wants it leaked! We shouldn’t support any Britney thing until we are sure she is free or she is fine and doesn’t have any problem with the conservatorship, if she’s being forced and that stuff we should NOT support it! LEAK ITTTT!

Archived