Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

1 hour ago, Ashwin said:

I'd be here for weekly covers uploaded of her singing current hits at a piano or something like that on Youtube and maybe talk about why she likes the song. But definitely not as an album. 

Ok this bought me. A "Britney acoustic sessions" where each week she uploads a video of her inside a studio singing a cover. That'll be LIT, Britney becoming a YouTuber à la JLo but with covers. It's a good strategy to put her name out there. 

But she doesn't want this so it better be leaked soon #FreeBritney

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, merden said:

They are majority recent tracks (from the past 5 years).

Ew! No, If this is true I hope the tracks are from a good era, these last years have been trashy (no shade, everyone can do their own thing)... but I've always wanted Britney to "take a left lane and go under a little bit rock", like seriously, she could give us great vocals without autotune (which has been everywhere lately) and good stories... or just new music, that Justin guy said she "has melodies for days", I want her to step on her creative zone and have someone with a guitar by her side and give us the goods :tongueney:

But if she wants to go for covers, the 90s are very angsty, she could give them a Britney spin and I'm here for that :OMGney:

12 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Doesn’t sound anything like this?? 

Yes it does! I’ve played both one after the other several times, you can even hear when she breathes in at the exact same time after ‘boy’. Obviously this person is very clever at editing. Obviously added music behind and edited her voice slightly to sound more Britney. If you look at his other uploads of fake movie trailers just proves further that it’s fake.  

Archived