Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha hey guys, don't be mean to Alexa.  She's super sweet and she's doing what she thinks is right here.

Here's the truth.  I took Alexa's vocals from her clip and had them professionally produced (pitch, tempo, backing vocals etc).  There's a 60 second recording (and she sounds amazing, exactly like Britney).  Myah Marie wishes she sounded this good.  I sent the track to Alexa a few days ago and wanted to work with her creating some full length professional recordings.

I posted the tiny clip on here claiming it was Britney because... hey... we all miss those crazy days and it's been so quiet lately..  I thought people would get a kick out hearing "new" Britney vocals, and (if we're being honest) we all love these messy rumors right? Who remembers Banana Alice?  I also wanted to show Alexa that there's a huge appetite for new Britney music.  Britney fans have been waiting far too long now.

I've apologized to Alexa and she has made it super clear that she doesn't want to deceive or trick anyone.  I've been creating Britney content for years (anyone remember the Britney Terminator 2 video?  The Criminal lyric video?)  I know Britney fans have a sense of humor and they love the drama.  And hey, it was a kinda fun rollercoaster for the past 20 pages right?

I hope you guys see the funny side to this (and please be nice to Alexa).

• Leader
2 minutes ago, merden said:

Haha hey guys, don't be mean to Alexa.  She's super sweet and she's doing what she thinks is right here.

Here's the truth.  I took Alexa's vocals from her clip and had them professionally produced (pitch, tempo, backing vocals etc).  There's a 60 second recording (and she sounds amazing, exactly like Britney).  Myah Marie wishes she sounded this good.  I sent the track to Alexa a few days ago and wanted to work with her creating some full length professional recordings.

I posted the tiny clip on here claiming it was Britney because... hey... we all miss those crazy days and it's been so quiet lately..  I thought people would get a kick out hearing "new" Britney vocals, and (if we're being honest) we all love these messy rumors right? Who remembers Banana Alice?  I also wanted to show Alexa that there's a huge appetite for new Britney music.  Britney fans have been waiting far too long now.

I've apologized to Alexa and she has made it super clear that she doesn't want to deceive or trick anyone.  I've been creating Britney content for years (anyone remember the Britney Terminator 2 video?  The Criminal lyric video?)  I know Britney fans have a sense of humor and they love the drama.  And hey, it was a kinda fun rollercoaster for the past 20 pages right?

I hope you guys see the funny side to this (and please be nice to Alexa).

Omg

12 minutes ago, merden said:

Here's the truth.  I took Alexa's vocals from her clip and had them professionally produced (pitch, tempo, backing vocals etc).  

tenor.gif?itemid=6175133

Spoiler

can you make a whole album? might as well enjoy a fake Britney album :bedtime:

Just now, OriginalRoxxy said:

Okay, cool. I mean, not gonna lie it was fun. I'm not mad. :bcutelaugh:

Haha yeah I knew people would see the funny side.  To be honest I wanted to play this out a little more. 

Alexa is super talented and I wanted her to record a few more tracks (and I'd get them professionally produced).
Then they could have "leaked" on here for you guys to enjoy.
Britney doing a cover version of "Who Let The Dogs Out" would have blown everyones mind lol. 

Oh well....

To me this whole mess sounds surreal... What was your goal with this? What did you get by doing this? It's just not funny to me, actually, it's very disrespectful to all of us and we're a very big community and to Alexa, i couldn't care less that you apologized to her, cause that's something that you shouldn't have done in the first place. :rupaulslap:

Just now, OriginalRoxxy said:

That woulda been fun, funny, and entertaining. I'd be dead laughing my *** out. LOL why didn't you play this out a little more tho? Did you and Alexa have a fight, i mean that's why she came here, right? 

@HardToForgetYa calm down friend ❤

I am very calm, trust me! Again, i don't understand :well: like, not only this person lied, but he kept quoting us by replying things like: yeah it's 12 tracks etc... this isn't even trolling, this is something else :ohi:

hey everybody, where are the cameras?!:searching:

Haha thank you, merden :)  All good guys! Like he said, he sent me the clip but I didn't know it was being posted on here with the story that it was Britney (i get it lol), so that's where I freaked out a little because my vocals have been taken in the past and I guesss I have Post-Traumatic-Spears Disorder haha...but that would be fun actually...now that we all know :)

5 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

like, not only this person lied, but he kept quoting us by replying things like: yeah it's 12 tracks etc... this isn't even trolling, this is something else

And that's what I love about it. It's crazy and messy and I love it. :bcutelaugh:

#StreamMessy

1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

Very interesting to see this unfold. @AleXelA I'd love if you would consider recording a Britney cover and posting it here :badgirl:

this may have opened a whole can of worms to do that, so thank you... there is a silver lining somewhere lol. If interested for now, I have a bunch on my youtube :) (NOT promoting my channel, i promise, just answering the question lol)  Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgUambPqqwabCTsL3Lxnt0A?view_as=subscriber

5 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

this may have opened a whole can of worms to do that, so thank you... there is a silver lining somewhere lol. If interested for now, I have a bunch on my youtube :) (NOT promoting my channel, i promise, just answering the question lol)  Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgUambPqqwabCTsL3Lxnt0A?view_as=subscriber

No disrespect but you don’t sound like her, that shallow did kind of sound like her if that was her 

1 minute ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

No disrespect but you don’t sound like her, that shallow did kind of sound like her if that was her 

i've heard both ways, no disrespect taken :) My older videos mimic her "younger" days a lot better...her voice from Britney to Blackout was different, then Circus kinda went to her original tone, so i have a mix on my youtube. The Shallow was edited and posted here on the forum

6 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

BREAKING:

@AleXelA just signed with Exhale Records President @JordanMiller and will be featured as the new face of Breatheheavy Creators. An exciting turn of events after a very crazy few days in Exhale land regarding a fake Britney recording of Lady Gaga's Shallow was leaked by @merden

Stay tuned for more updates!

so does this qualify me to fly to The Zone to film all the music videos there?

1 minute ago, AleXelA said:

i've heard both ways, no disrespect taken :) My older videos mimic her "younger" days a lot better...her voice from Britney to Blackout was different, then Circus kinda went to her original tone, so i have a mix on my youtube. The Shallow was edited and posted here on the forum

I just listen to your shallow cover you definitely sounded a little like her :tiffanynod:

Archived