Super Bowl comment party

Jordan Miller

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Maybe people said that and I believed lol anyway i wish the whole thing was only Shakira tbh, she has everything to pull off a halftime show alone like Gaga did.

I never watched Maroon 5s show but I know people complain about them until now lol were they worse than JT?

maroon 5 performance was so boring. i barely watched it till the end:brityawning:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Maybe people said that and I believed lol anyway i wish the whole thing was only Shakira tbh, she has everything to pull off a halftime show alone like Gaga did.

I never watched Maroon 5s show but I know people complain about them until now lol were they worse than JT?

jts performance was godly compared to the atrocity that was maroon 5s performance

so boring

for the next halftime shows i want

rihanna, brit (once shes at a good place again) maybe joined by janet, pink, i honestly think if ariana ups her choreo game some more she would do great tbh, her grammys performance was good, billies too young but some day i think she would give an entertaining performance. 

honestly its sad but there is no really good male pop singers that give great performances with dancing and everything, maybe justin if he gets his **** together

22 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

maroon 5 performance was so boring. i barely watched it till the end:brityawning:

Lol now i have to see it, it seems like many people think they were the worse lol 

23 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I agree Shakira definitely could have done it alone, for sure. But I’m not mad at JLo for being there; I thought it was fun.  

Adam Levine was pretty cringe, tbh. From pointlessly taking his shirt off, awkwardly head bopping next to the rappers, to the viral screeching, “AtLaNtA!” 

I don’t know how it compares to JT because I didn’t watch her. 💅🏼

11 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

jts performance was godly compared to the atrocity that was maroon 5s performance

so boring

rihanna, brit (once shes at a good place again) maybe joined by janet, pink, i honestly think if ariana ups her choreo game some more she would do great tbh, her grammys performance was good, billies too young but some day i think she would give an entertaining performance. 

honestly its sad but there is no really good male pop singers that give great performances with dancing and everything, maybe justin if he gets his **** together

I think Harry Styles would be great but he doesnt have so many solo hits yet 

Well, Taylor said females need to reinvent themselves all the time otherwise they wont have a career. I think this is why females are better performers bc they have to be to be successful. I mean, look at Justin Bieber... He was always big and its not like he puts out a hell of a show. For example, Ariana has a good singing voice yet many people complain she doesnt dance a lot. The same goes to Gaga. But how many males dont even try dancing and they sell out arenas and people dont even question the lack of dancing?

I think Ariana could do it, she isnt a terrible dancer and she has many hits already. I also would like to see Taylor or Christina Aguilera doing it. Pink would be amazing!!! 

4 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I agree Shakira definitely could have done it alone, for sure. But I’m not mad at JLo for being there; I thought it was fun.  

Adam Levine was pretty cringe, tbh. From pointlessly taking his shirt off, awkwardly head bopping next to the rappers, to the viral screeching, “AtLaNtA!” 

I don’t know how it compares to JT because I didn’t watch her. 💅🏼

I dont like Jlo so thats why I didnt even bother to watch her part lol 

Lol im going to def watch it now lol 

JT wasnt that bad, but it wasnt his best moment too (that vmas vanguard performance he did many years ago was way better). I think the biggest problem with JT was he did the year after Gagas. Gaga was incredible, she slayed and was rightly praised so she made him look really bad but if he had done after Maroon 5, Coldplay or Katy Perry, he wouldnt have been dragged like he was. People expected way more from him bc Gaga set the bar way too high. 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Bundy said:

Im not sure and correct me if im wrong but I always thought Shakira was asked first and she didnt want to do alone (like Britney) and thats when Jennifer got in? I always had the impression it was Shakira + Jennifer, maybe thats why Shakira had more time? 

I read that Jennifer thought she was gonna do the show alone or she was told That and was being difficult behind the scenes because she has to share the stage. Sounds likely, but glad she didn’t show it onstage. That’s what I appreciate about her, a true professional like a modern day Joan Crawford. 

• Super Mods

I enjoyed the show, I wish Jlo opened first though as the opening was a little weak and Jlo’s entrance was over the top as expected but I can see why they did it this way, like a slow ease to a big party. 

I felt the crowd surf was unnecessary, Jlo wasted what could have been more hits instead dance to J balvin. I also might be in the minority or get chastised but I don’t really care for her daughter, I know it’s more for Jlo but she’s been appearing in a lot of jlo’s videos and it’s almost like she’s promoting her daughter like spawning another Jlo. That’s my opinion. 

overall, I think it was a great performance. I love all the dance breaks and both ladies made it look fun.

13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I read that Jennifer thought she was gonna do the show alone or she was told That and was being difficult behind the scenes because she has to share the stage. Sounds likely, but glad she didn’t show it onstage. That’s what I appreciate about her, a true professional like a modern day Joan Crawford. 

Ive heard about Jlo being a diva for years so I dont doubt it 

Shakira on the other hand seems very humble and down to earth! I like her! 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Ive heard about Jlo being a diva for years so I dont doubt it 

Shakira on the other hand seems very humble and down to earth! I like her! 

Yeah I got that vibe at the press conference when Jlo came out all glammed up and Shakira just wore ripped pants and a T-shirt. Jlo spoke the most or said the most and Shakira just lets her. It should have been Britney and Shakira, both gals can be rocking similar outfits lol but I guess they would be too polite with each other to get anywhere lol

4 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

so boring

Britney will never, let's be honest.

My top 3 artists are: Britney, Madonna and Gaga, but weirdly my favorite half-time shows are Katy's and Beyonce's. :omgreallyney::urite:

I was rooting more for Shakira but I have to admit that J.Lo was better and way more entertaining than Shakira... I don't know if J.Lo was singing live (maybe those were really good pre-recorded vocals) but Shakira's poor playback... :fakewow::embarrassed: but either way both were amazing!

For me, the big downside was changing songs too quickly :xfactorlook: but other than that - it was a really good half-time show! :clap:

47 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I got that vibe at the press conference when Jlo came out all glammed up and Shakira just wore ripped pants and a T-shirt. Jlo spoke the most or said the most and Shakira just lets her. It should have been Britney and Shakira, both gals can be rocking similar outfits lol but I guess they would be too polite with each other to get anywhere lol

When I saw Shakiras outfit I thought about Britney lol 

Shakira and Britney would be amazing, even more if it was done in 2001 when they released Slave and whenever wherever 

They were both good but Shakira was miles better, the american market doesn't know how big Shakira was before she crossed-over. She's probably one of the intellectually smartest entertainers out there, heck she even speaks 6 languages.

Also, am I the one who thought of this? I'm too lazy to check the whole thread

BS_FEMMEFATALE7.jpg5e377a14ab49fd2e5a78ac73?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I truly enjoyed their show but I think the best one was still Beyonce's. 

I mean, I'm far from being a fan but I just can't pretend to not aknowledge how great she is on stage.... Her confidence is just everything. 

I think Gaga did better, she jumped off the stadium, I think that’s pretty epic 

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

They were both good but Shakira was miles better, the american market doesn't know how big Shakira was before she crossed-over. She's probably one of the intellectually smartest entertainers out there, heck she even speaks 6 languages.

Also, am I the one who thought of this? I'm too lazy to check the whole thread

BS_FEMMEFATALE7.jpg5e377a14ab49fd2e5a78ac73?width=1100&format=jpeg&auto=webp

:brityes:

There's a bit resemblance toimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCnrSXkxGVWHDIKOs1ULYn5HZgZlG3Tt7XV5Qi39YehKZmtc2Q in JLo's mess thingy :well: if you squint your eyes

Archived