Super Bowl comment party

Jordan Miller

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Anyone saying that wasn’t one of the best halftime performances in history is clearly just a pressed Gaga or Beyonce fan. They KILLED it! :staysalty:

Not really a gaga fan and definitely not a Beyonce fan but their half time shows were easily the best

6 minutes ago, Fudgeney said:

Not really a gaga fan and definitely not a Beyonce fan but their half time shows were easily the best

I like Madonna way more than Gaga but Gagas was the best imo until now 

She killed every single way tbh. When i watched for the first time I thought "this girl was born to be a superstar, she knows it and she is owning It!"

Before her superbowl i wasnt interested in her for a couple of years already and the superbowl made me curious about her shows and stuffs. The praise was very deserving! 

• Leader
11 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I like Madonna way more than Gaga but Gagas was the best imo until now 

She killed every single way tbh. When i watched for the first time I thought "this girl was born to be a superstar, she knows it and she is owning It!"

Before her superbowl i wasnt interested in her for a couple of years already and the superbowl made me curious about her shows and stuffs. The praise was very deserving! 

Agreed. Gaga’s was flawless but they slayed this too

4 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Agreed. Gaga’s was flawless but they slayed this too

I only watched shakiras part and she still got it :likethat:

I always wanted a Britney and Shakira collab, especially in 2001 when Britney released Slave and Shakira whenever wherever 

Demi was magnificent. Nailed it.

For the halftime show i was waiting Jennifer to open. But you know show was good. It had everything and even more. Jlo did really amazing tricks on that pole. As a Jlofan i think Shakira had more songs -she even had more time and this thing with the crowd taking her back to stage-i guess that really did take a lot of time- and idk if we really needed it.

But as a whole it was fun. It was beautiful. It had Emme singing and she is really good-better that her mom. I also liked the fact Jlo wore Puerto Rico flag while singing born in the usa. I think it was most significant and also beautiful moments of the show.

i am still waiting for Jlo headlining SB alone for 14 mins-cause having 2 major artists of latin upbringing and giving them to share the stage is like a slap to the face. It's like we like latin community but guys there r really too much of u here in US so why don't u just share the stage-it's really upsetting. Anyway good for them to actually making at least this happen !

15 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

i am still waiting for Jlo headlining SB alone for 14 mins-cause having 2 major artists of latin upbringing and giving them to share the stage is like a slap to the face. It's like we like latin community but guys there r really too much of u here in US so why don't u just share the stage-it's really upsetting. 

Let’s not make this a racial issue. 

You are reaching. 

Archived