MS sufferer Selma Blair makes fun of Britney's erratic Instagram rants

JustWendy

So Selma Blair is working in a new movie. She's a multiple scleroris sufferer and has had chemotherapy to fight the illness.

She's wearing a wig for her new role and decided to ( what many people think) mock Britney's weird IG rants:

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/health/a29727184/selma-blair-blonde-wig-instagram-video-ms-recovery/

Here's the video uploaded to a random site (Selma deleted it):

https://streamable.com/prmhu

• Selma Blair posted a bizarre selfie video wearing a blonde wig to Instagram.
  • In the video, Selma speaks with a southern accent and talks about paparazzi photos showing her without hair.
  • Selma says her "hair is long as a needle" and flips the blonde locks.

What do you think? is this cute? Or shade? 

Image result for wendy williams gif

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the video was removed since I can’t find it. However, what’s the difference between Selma making fun of brit’s insta and y’all doing the same thing on here? It’s like y’all only “accept” exhalers doing it but then if anyone else does it, y’all are up in arms about it. 

I think twitter stans attacked her and she removed the video.

53 minutes ago, MiracleBrit said:

I guess the video was removed since I can’t find it. However, what’s the difference between Selma making fun of brit’s insta and y’all doing the same thing on here? It’s like y’all only “accept” exhalers doing it but then if anyone else does it, y’all are up in arms about it. 

I kind of agree. But it’s just exhale in general lol. They have no problem bashing Britney but when someone else does they’re up in arms about it.

Archived