MS sufferer Selma Blair makes fun of Britney's erratic Instagram rants

JustWendy

15 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

Why did you have to label her as a MS survivor tho? :pieceofwhat::hehehe:

Because if she wasn't the media would've called her out for what it seemed it was a first glance: mocking Britney. :pieceofwhat:

and half of the fandom still attacked Selma anyway. So yes, it's a very important piece of information. :umwtf:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, NotAlone07 said:

She’s a fan she always comments with love on Britney posts. I think it was her way to pay hommage to her but it kinda came across as if she was mocking her... the video makes me cringe but i think she had good intentions. :ehidk:

it was indeed cringey. :watrusayin:

56 minutes ago, Hestia said:

Image result for britney sorry i dont get it gif

:cooltshirt:

Britney is global act and the muse, all around the world folks get inspired, so they use their bodies (some of them SM ridden) to make their own videos. :lemmetellu: Queen of artsy fartsy. 

16 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

Why did you have to label her as a MS survivor tho? :pieceofwhat::hehehe:

MS can disturb speech pattern, so maybe it's the reason it was mentioned. I'm not sure if in the beginning of her instavid is southern accent or just that.

Selma was sensational in Cruel Intentions:mjpopcorn:, she overshadowed whole cast so much that I remember just her.

1 hour ago, falka said:

:cooltshirt:

Britney is global act and the muse, all around the world folks get inspired, so they use their bodies (some of them SM ridden) to make their own videos. :lemmetellu: Queen of artsy fartsy. 

MS can disturb speech pattern, so maybe it's the reason it was mentioned. I'm not sure if in the beginning of her instavid is southern accent or just that.

Selma was sensational in Cruel Intentions:mjpopcorn:, she overshadowed whole cast so much that I remember just her.

Oh lol well I guess you're right about folks being inspired by Trendsetterney.:cuteneylaugh:

And yes, Cruel Intentions is a masterpiece. :tbh:

1 minute ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

It's a bit of fun. Surely even the most Britarded fan would allow someone going through what she is a bit of fun? Must you get offended by every little thing??? 

Many fans did get offended and attacked her and she had to delete the video. :(

16 hours ago, MiracleBrit said:

I guess the video was removed since I can’t find it. However, what’s the difference between Selma making fun of brit’s insta and y’all doing the same thing on here? It’s like y’all only “accept” exhalers doing it but then if anyone else does it, y’all are up in arms about it. 

In and outgroup. Psych 101

Archived