The new potential conservator has previously been accused of Conservatorship abuse

Slayer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

All of this is weird AF (I just read the whole Lou story from 2007 to now) :hideous:

Drunks are usually out of control, so I'm not surprised Jamie is abusing Britney's boys :badthoughts:

This is all disturbing, just everyone involved. :heresthetea:

And still hearing Sam Lufti's name is also strange, I just don't get why he is still involved? :mj:

Sam Lutfi is simply a witness to the conservatorship takeover at this point - he was there when all of this transpired.  

3 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

All of this is weird AF (I just read the whole Lou story from 2007 to now) :hideous:

Drunks are usually out of control, so I'm not surprised Jamie is abusing Britney's boys :badthoughts:

This is all disturbing, just everyone involved. :heresthetea:

And still hearing Sam Lufti's name is also strange, I just don't get why he is still involved? :mj:

Daddy Spears pays him to pop up now and again and make threats so that Britney is afraid. Daddy Spears then pretends to protect her from Lufti by expanding the c-ship to more and more states. Luckily, the game is almost up (12 years later.)

I don’t get why, if Jamie was removed as conservator for his alleged abuse, he should even get a say in any matters relating to the cship, least of all who will be appointed. That just seems stupid. Surely anyone who comes at his recommendation should be scrapped immediately as he is the situation trying to be rectified. 

Poor Brit, hope she and her boys okay through this ❤️

7 hours ago, Brunetteknee said:

This is just ridiculous at this point. Like this-has-to-be-a-joke levels of ridiculous.  Of course the new conservator is just as whack as the previous ones. What were we expecting. I just don’t understand why Britney has had to face so much bullsh** in her life. How hard is it to just treat somebody like a human being? 

New album Circus: A day in the life of confirmed. 

New perfume Ridiculous Fantasy: Be Free edition confirmed.

:jj:

Apparently Jodi has been Britney's 'care manager' for the past year?  WTF is a care manager and why would someone with that disgusting reputation be in that role?

Jodi is described as Britney‘s care manager over the last year.

Jamie is asking for Jodi to receive the same responsibilities, including “the power to restrict or limit visitors by any means, the power to retain caretakers and security for Britney on a 24-hour basis, the power to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders, and the power to communicate with expert medical personnel regarding Britney and to have full access to her medical and psychiatric records.”

Jodi has reportedly already consented to act as temporary conservator. Britney is reportedly “able but unwilling” to attend the next hearing next Monday (September 9), and does not want to contest or object to the proceedings.

https://www.justjared.com/2019/09/06/jamie-spears-asks-to-temporarily-step-down-as-britney-spears-conservator/

This is such a mess!

1) what the **** is going on with Britney's money, which was supposed to be a key issue?? I understood having a lawyer there back then, but what is this lady who's been accused of elder abuse going to do about that?

2) why does Britney Spears need this strange person in her life now? LYNNE IS THERE? If it really came down to it, Jamie Lynn is also there, Sam, etc.. Why does it have to be this weird person who's been shady in the past have control over a woman who is young (she's been abusing elders in the past), it just makes no sense

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

Apparently Jodi has been Britney's 'care manager' for the past year?  WTF is a care manager and why would someone with that disgusting reputation be in that role?

Here's something I found:

Essential Information

Care managers provide health care to patients and manage health care facilities. There are many types of health care managers, including medical services managers and health information managers. In general, employers require at least a bachelor's degree in nursing, business or a health sciences field for a health care manager position, along with one to two years of work experience. Licensing and certification may also be required, depending on the position.

Required Education: Bachelor's degree (entry-level)

Required Licensure: State license is required for care managers in nursing homes and assisted living facilities

Projected Job Growth (2014-2024): 17% for medical and health services managers

Median Salary (2015): $94,500 medical and health services managers

Care Manager Job Description

Care managers may function as both health care providers and facility supervisors. As health care providers, care managers provide for their patients by matching patient needs with appropriate services. Health information managers are responsible for maintaining and updating patient records. Care managers who act as facility supervisors may be in charge of business operations and oversee patient care at clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care facilities.

Job Duties of a Care Manager

A care manager who works as a health care provider works directly with patients. When patients are admitted, the care manager communicates with them to assess their needs and then consult with health professionals to decide on which services to provide. Additionally, these care managers may contact insurance companies to determine a patient's plan coverage.

Specialized managers may inform patients regarding general preventative care practices as well as individualized care plans. Heath information managers keep track of patients' records, especially electronic records, and must keep current with computer technology, software, security measures, and legislation regarding patient privacy and other issues.

Medical or health services care managers who manage facilities are responsible for streamlining business operations and instituting measures to improve care. Other managerial duties include analyzing business processes, creating and reviewing budgets, coordinating with other managers, and assessing business performance. These health care managers may use technological advancements to improve business operations and streamline processes. Additionally, supervisory care managers create schedules, evaluate personnel, and give performance reviews.

Requirements to Become a Care Manager

Care managers may need to satisfy a number of requirements to start their careers, from completing an accredited educational program to obtaining optional certification. Some care management positions may also require licensing.

[Source: https://study.com/articles/Care_Manager_Job_Description_Duties_and_Requirements.html]

Speaking of this situation, it doesn't surprise me. If Jamie's stepping down from his role of the conservator for a while, it makes perfect sense for someone with very similar tactics and practices to him to get appointed. Honestly, though, this is really nasty. I definitely agree with @Brunetteknee: this is completely ridiculous, to the point where I'm just wondering if this s**t is even real. :ugh:

So so ridiculous.

There is no reason for this c-ship to continue regardless of her mental health (which is none of my business but just saying)... Half the world has mental issues and we if that's the reason, we should all be placed in one. 

She ATLEAST deserves to have a trial period of time out if the c-ship to prove she isn't a danger to herself it society. 

In-fact, I feel like the C-ship is only furthering her mental health and increasing her anxiety and dangerously over medicating her (just my thoughts ofc)

Just free her already and let her be 

:lemmetellu:

5 hours ago, Shadow2003 said:

Here's something I found:

Speaking of this situation, it doesn't surprise me. If Jamie's stepping down from his role of the conservator for a while, it makes perfect sense for someone with very similar tactics and practices to him to get appointed. Honestly, though, this is really nasty. I definitely agree with @Brunetteknee: this is completely ridiculous, to the point where I'm just wondering if this s**t is even real. :ugh:

managing  HUGE amounts of money isnt part of the health care manager curriculum....Britney´s money is going to dissapear :/

I’m a bit confused with all the recent news, so correct me if I’m wrong... but this Jodi Corruptry character hasn’t actually been given any power, right? This is just a desperate attempt by Jamie, but as far as facts go, no one is taking it seriously right? I don’t see how Jamie would be allowed a say given the accusations. 

Judge Brenda you better come through. This is shady as **** and Britney doesn't deserve this kind of f**kery! She is a good human who made some mistakes in the past and is paying for this for a long time. IF and I say this carefully I F she needs a a C-ship, then at least she should be heard and appoint someone who she trusts and at the point there is NO ONE better than the woman who gave her a home, a safe haven and taught her so much about life. her mother: Lynne Spears!

Ugh this makes me so angry!

24 minutes ago, colormelou said:

I’m a bit confused with all the recent news, so correct me if I’m wrong... but this Jodi Corruptry character hasn’t actually been given any power, right? This is just a desperate attempt by Jamie, but as far as facts go, no one is taking it seriously right? I don’t see how Jamie would be allowed a say given the accusations. 

She hasn't been given power YET. He's filed for her to replace him, but hopefully the judge says no. Lynne is going to the courts Monday as well.

2 hours ago, frederiickx said:

She hasn't been given power YET. He's filed for her to replace him, but hopefully the judge says no. Lynne is going to the courts Monday as well.

Thanks for clearing it up. In that case we should be pretty hopeful, no? I just don’t get why someone shady enough to be accused of child abuse would be allowed to have a say in this. If his opinion mattered he would remain her conservator. If he’s not, there’s no reason why he should get to choose his replacement. 

When will we know if his request is granted?

Archived