The new potential conservator has previously been accused of Conservatorship abuse

Slayer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is just ridiculous at this point. Like this-has-to-be-a-joke levels of ridiculous.  Of course the new conservator is just as whack as the previous ones. What were we expecting. I just don’t understand why Britney has had to face so much bullsh** in her life. How hard is it to just treat somebody like a human being? 

While this is f**ked up indeed, I keep thinking anything will be better than Jamie. Any person that ends up replacing him would have to have as much interest as him.

Andrew Wallet, even after getting an increase in his paycheck, ultimately ended up quitting, so if this Jodi gets the role of conservator, we'll see for how long she's able to handle it, especially if Lynne starts fighting for it.

I swear every day something more and more repulsive comes out. I don’t see how anyone with a degree in law, or plain ol’ common sense for that matter, can look at what is going on and think this is all okay. This conservatorship is a complete joke from beginning to end. Now it seems like they’re just trying to see how much more bs they can pull and get away with before they get caught. Everyone who has ever been involved in this nonsense should be locked up. I’m really hoping Judge Penny sees all of this and actually makes the right decision in this conservatorship for the first time since it began. 

This is putting me into a rage. It’s just complete and utter **** that this is still going on when we have physically SEEN all the abuse and corrupt behavior going on behind the scenes. 

How is it possible that Britney is still under this conservatorship? How come this isn’t getting nationwide attention like it should be !!!!!!!!!! 

I’m sick and tired of reading about how Britney is mentally ill and blah blah blah she can clearly take care of her f**king self if she’s been putting out albums and touring the world. They need to stop treating her like an elderly woman who doesn’t know left from right. We’ve seen her in interviews, she is coherent, everyone close to Britney says she is the sweetest and best mother. 

Britney does need to be in a conservatorship !!!! NO WAY IN HELL DOES SHE QUALIFY FOR ONE... at least not anymore. In my opinion, she never did. She needed treatment - mental health and rehabilitation. She didn’t need to have her rights taken away. It’s absurd.

OMFG FREE BRITNEY FOR f**kS SAKE !!!!!

53 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

This is putting me into a rage. It’s just complete and utter **** that this is still going on when we have physically SEEN all the abuse and corrupt behavior going on behind the scenes. 

How is it possible that Britney is still under this conservatorship? How come this isn’t getting nationwide attention like it should be !!!!!!!!!! 

I’m sick and tired of reading about how Britney is mentally ill and blah blah blah she can clearly take care of her f**king self if she’s been putting out albums and touring the world. They need to stop treating her like an elderly woman who doesn’t know left from right. We’ve seen her in interviews, she is coherent, everyone close to Britney says she is the sweetest and best mother. 

Britney does need to be in a conservatorship !!!! NO WAY IN HELL DOES SHE QUALIFY FOR ONE... at least not anymore. In my opinion, she never did. She needed treatment - mental health and rehabilitation. She didn’t need to have her rights taken away. It’s absurd.

OMFG FREE BRITNEY FOR f**kS SAKE !!!!!

it is just SO disgusting, they can't let britney have any peace!

Can like a viral outbreak start when all these c*nts are in a room together far away from Britney so they are all gone and the only person who can be conservator is Lynne? She will obviously dissolve it straight away. This is honestly like ground hog day like she said. Jamie Spears needs locking up. Psycho ugly *** shrimp with a tiny D :grimace:

All of this is weird AF (I just read the whole Lou story from 2007 to now) :hideous:

Drunks are usually out of control, so I'm not surprised Jamie is abusing Britney's boys :badthoughts:

This is all disturbing, just everyone involved. :heresthetea:

And still hearing Sam Lufti's name is also strange, I just don't get why he is still involved? :mj:

Archived