New Facebook Post about her daddy, his love for Monster and a new movie :orangu:

PokemonSpears

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so saddened by the fact her father expands cship to other states. He obviously doesn't want freedom and health for her. I am scared Britney feels caged and abused. Why there is no ppl around her to fight for her rights. This is insane. I just hope she won't do anything bad with herself. Cause it seems for me there is no other way to escape except d right now. I am really scared for her well being

4 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

I am so saddened by the fact her father expands cship to other states. He obviously doesn't want freedom and health for her. I am scared Britney feels caged and abused. Why there is no ppl around her to fight for her rights. This is insane. I just hope she won't do anything bad with herself. Cause it seems for me there is no other way to escape except d right now. I am really scared for her well being

She will never harm herself! She is a strong person and has always been a rebellious fighter. besides she has 2 boys and there is no way she will do that to them. I just hope she gets out ASAP and fires the **** out of everyone around her and focusses on her own life and well being.

37 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

She will never harm herself! She is a strong person and has always been a rebellious fighter. besides she has 2 boys and there is no way she will do that to them. I just hope she gets out ASAP and fires the **** out of everyone around her and focusses on her own life and well being.

She is strong person cause she lives in that mess for 11 years. And then she is finally trying to get out her father is there with even more restrictions. I believe he needs psycological evaluation too. He is definetely not sane person.

7 hours ago, zenden78 said:

I probably shouldn't say any of this because I don't know anybody in the Spears family. There's a lot of things I don't understand about this c-ship. I'm not sure if Jamie keeps this stuff private and refuses to talk about the majority of the stuff to the rest of the family. How could that not raise red flags? How can it not raise red flags to be under this so long while still doing a full work load? It'd make sense this stuff happening to somebody that literally can't do anything, can't understand anything, etc. Idk how this has went on so long without somebody stepping up to the plate earlier? Britney still has family left, ya know? She's not like me. My only family is my mom. Anybody else I either don't know or we're not close. It's not like her only family member is her dad and she literally doesn't have anybody to help her fight. 

I realize ****'s all f**ked up. I don't understand why Britney can't hire her own legal team. Again,  I think she can understand what she's doing. And a good attorney would assist her by explaining stuff that she doesn't understand. At least I would hope so. My mom and I picked a shitty probate attorney that completely acted unprofessional imo. He'd shush us like we were two hyperactive kindergartners if we calmly tried to ask a question. It got old and it shut us both up to the point where neither one of us talked very much anymore. He did a lot of things that royally pissed me off and it'd be a cold day in hell before I used his services again.

1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

I probably shouldn't say any of this because I don't know anybody in the Spears family. There's a lot of things I don't understand about this c-ship. I'm not sure if Jamie keeps this stuff private and refuses to talk about the majority of the stuff to the rest of the family. How could that not raise red flags? How can it not raise red flags to be under this so long while still doing a full work load? It'd make sense this stuff happening to somebody that literally can't do anything, can't understand anything, etc. Idk how this has went on so long without somebody stepping up to the plate earlier? Britney still has family left, ya know? She's not like me. My only family is my mom. Anybody else I either don't know or we're not close. It's not like her only family member is her dad and she literally doesn't have anybody to help her fight. 

I realize ****'s all f**ked up. I don't understand why Britney can't hire her own legal team. Again,  I think she can understand what she's doing. And a good attorney would assist her by explaining stuff that she doesn't understand. At least I would hope so. My mom and I picked a shitty probate attorney that completely acted unprofessional imo. He'd shush us like we were two hyperactive kindergartners if we calmly tried to ask a question. It got old and it shut us both up to the point where neither one of us talked very much anymore. He did a lot of things that royally pissed me off and it'd be a cold day in hell before I used his services again.

I think the reason why her family hasn't done anything is either, they all were left out of the picture, making them believe it was for her best, just like they made us all think, fans, public and the media alike.

All these years it was like "look, she's doing all this stuff to get her life back together, but it's all thanks to the conservatorship". Their claim is basically:

• Britney under a conservatorship -> Everything is fine
  • Britney not under a conservatorship -> She'll die within the first 5 minutes of it

And she did hire her own attorneys at first until she was declared unable to take that kind of decisions

Archived