Fans Think Britney Spears Threw Shade At Her Conservatorship In New Instagram Post

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys.. i think somehow this miley cyrus era is kinda about britney? like miley is a friend of us and shes here to tell us a message that SHE (britney) IS COMING, all the references... black mirror... the nine inch nails cover... mothers daughter... her mentioning britney all the time... it feels like a hint!

I think that words have always a meaning. She wrote "A DECADE" and it has to mean something.
Maybe is just that she recognized she's been just surviving without really living her life and that's it.

But we got also those emojis like "you know what I'm talking bout"

The court hearing is in 6 days.

3 hours ago, SkinnyAsANeedle said:

Okay this is seriously disturbing. :sobbing:

Her team is posting on her Instagram, posing as her, acting like her conservatorship is a "Timeout," and pretending that Britney is making jokes about it.

This is disgusting in every way :beyfedup:

Yeah.... if this is Lou or someone who posted this on behalf of Britney, this is kinda deranged. The conservatorship wasn’t a choice and wasn’t meant to be a jail cell for bad behaviour... it was supposed to help someone better handle their life because they were incapable of doing so (aka incapacitated). Essentially, this is tantamount to calling her crazy and dangerous, so she had to be controlled. 

If it’s really Britney, well, she’s letting us know how the jail cell feels. Seems a bit bizarre since the conservatorship wasn’t her idea or choosing. 

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

Yeah.... if this is Lou or someone who posted this on behalf of Britney, this is kinda deranged. The conservatorship wasn’t a choice and wasn’t meant to be a jail cell for bad behaviour... it was supposed to help someone better handle their life because they were incapable of doing so (aka incapacitated). Essentially, this is tantamount to calling her crazy and dangerous, so she had to be controlled. 

If it’s really Britney, well, she’s letting us know how the jail cell feels. Seems a bit bizarre since the conservatorship wasn’t her idea or choosing. 

The most heart breaking thing is she voiced her anguish and desperation about the C Ship during FTR and she has had to endure it for 11 years. It really pains me to think of it.

Can we stop saying it’s her team posting!! It’s getting very annoying, at one point during all this mess I believe they were posting. After we dug in they *** & the pending investigation I believe they finally gave Britney full access, notice the Janet photoshoot. Now I think Britney get annoyed with fans to cause now she is the one posting & you guys keep saying it’s her team. I honestly think it’s her who post these things & the captions also especially the one the other day about her children. You guys act like she’s dumb she’s been a clever ***** since the beginning 

22 minutes ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Can we stop saying it’s her team posting!! It’s getting very annoying, at one point during all this mess I believe they were posting. After we dug in they *** & the pending investigation I believe they finally gave Britney full access, notice the Janet photoshoot. Now I think Britney get annoyed with fans to cause now she is the one posting & you guys keep saying it’s her team. I honestly think it’s her who post these things & the captions also especially the one the other day about her children. You guys at like she’s dumb she’s been a clever ***** since the beginning 

This

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

guys.. i think somehow this miley cyrus era is kinda about britney? like miley is a friend of us and shes here to tell us a message that SHE (britney) IS COMING, all the references... black mirror... the nine inch nails cover... mothers daughty... her mentioing britney all the time... it feels like a hint!

100% agree. The lyric "don't **** with my freedom" for one lol.

2 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Can we stop saying it’s her team posting!! It’s getting very annoying, at one point during all this mess I believe they were posting. After we dug in they *** & the pending investigation I believe they finally gave Britney full access, notice the Janet photoshoot. Now I think Britney get annoyed with fans to cause now she is the one posting & you guys keep saying it’s her team. I honestly think it’s her who post these things & the captions also especially the one the other day about her children. You guys at like she’s dumb she’s been a clever ***** since the beginning 

CLEVER GIRL!

Exactly. She knows what she's doing, and as always it's flawless and iconic. 

I wish it was her posting.... but... she was never actually allowed to post on her own IG and now, so suddenly and during such a messy period, she starts posting this kind of stuff? I'm not buying it tbh.... 

I hope her freedom comes in a second but I'm not falling for these kind of tricks. It's probably her team posting something like this to make us believe it's her acknowledging the situation, cause it would be unseemly to them. 

3 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Can we stop saying it’s her team posting!! It’s getting very annoying, at one point during all this mess I believe they were posting. After we dug in they *** & the pending investigation I believe they finally gave Britney full access, notice the Janet photoshoot. Now I think Britney get annoyed with fans to cause now she is the one posting & you guys keep saying it’s her team. I honestly think it’s her who post these things & the captions also especially the one the other day about her children. You guys act like she’s dumb she’s been a clever ***** since the beginning 

Well, honey, after she's been for DECADE under control, it's normal of us to suspect and question every single little thing that's been going on. Just remember the ''me time'' post.. that was not too long ago and they made us think it was her..

Archived