Fans Think Britney Spears Threw Shade At Her Conservatorship In New Instagram Post

MakeMeFweaky

13 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Well, I DO believe it’s a C-Ship reference, but when I originally saw it I was positive (in my own mind) that it was Lou being a shady sick *****. Mocking the last decade. 

After sitting on it a few days though, I agree with you and others in this thread who suggested that her and team Cship would have NOTHING to gain from that post. Only thing would be our trust in thinking it is Britney who posted it. 

I’m really torn. I just don’t see how or why they would give her access to her account NOW of all times, unless if they were directed to by the court? I truly have no idea how I feel about it right now, making it yet another mystery in the world of being a Britney fan 🥴😭

I feel like it was because of the IG fiasco that she was given more control, a show of "see, you're wrong, she is in control!" I even agree with Tess that Britney's control began with the "skinny as a needle" post.

But it makes me laugh that people think it's reaching when it was posted EXACTLY a week before the battle begins, and again, her team stands nothing to gain from posting it themselves. I did initially suspect maybe she was referring to the future, meaning she was sick of us or her career, but I think we're all forgetting one really important thing about her:

She's a ******* fighter. And fans opinions ain't ruffling her feathers, lmao. Plus using "a decade" is pretty pointed.

But yeah. 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived